Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Rhino Keeper
    I only hope they fix the game so I don't have to delete it and re-install it everytime I want to play. It's very frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get into FF without deleting & re-installing the app. I'm getting very frustrated like everyone else here. I'm on an Ipad mini 2 with 18 gbs of free space. DS works fine. I've done all the clearing of Cache, hard restart of the ipad and even wiped my ipad and restored from a back-up. I haven't reported to to support because it seems it hasn't really helped anyone so far. If it has please let us know.

Rhino Keeper
    I had to reinstall game every time also with losing runes constantly when game crashed which happened multiple times when trying to play. Recently got new I Pad Pro and moved game to it. What a difference! No crashing or losing runes and can move around game without crashing if moving icon too fast. You may need to upgrade device to solve your issue.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    I only hope they fix the game so I don't have to delete it and re-install it everytime I want to play. It's very frustrating.
    Here here!

Deleted and reinstalled 3 times today
    Last edited by Silverrain1; 03-11-17 at 02:33 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My game is crashing like crazy. Usually I can do only a couple things before game crashes...what is going on?

Rhino Keeper

Crashing constantly

Has anyone else noticed in the past couple weeks that the game is crashing a lot more? I used to be able to play and it would crash while getting runes...lately I can only do a couple things before it crashes...I haven't added that many things lately and dragon story and castle story although starting to crash more at least give me more time before it crashes fantasy just has not been wanting me to play lately...is an update or something coming out soon? I'm gonna try to reinstall but if it doesn't work just wanted to see if others are noticing same thing and if there may be an update soon

As your island develops, it uses more device resources. If you have an older device, there will be a limit at which point the game will start to reach the limit of your device and then crashes will happen. Mine is roughly 150MB of game data. Try storing all your decorations and removing any unneeded animals from your island and see if the crashing stops happening. Basically reduce the load on your island for that device, or upgrade to a new device.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Closing all other apps first doesn't work. Clearing cache doesn't work. Deleting and reinstalling doesn't work. What else can they suggest we do to stop game crashing every couple of moves? So many lost runes 😤

Host(ess)
    Agree totally feed hitting the expand button only to find game crashes and I've lost my expansion and need to do more mining. This is the only game I have a crashing problem with

Quote Originally Posted by cuffy1 View Post
    Agree totally feed hitting the expand button only to find game crashes and I've lost my expansion and need to do more mining. This is the only game I have a crashing problem with
    FFS was the only game causing crashes for me too. I quit playing about 3 months ago. It was not worth the frustration and I have time to play some other games which don't have glitches. The only response from support was that it must be my device. Not surprised. I usually don't put in a ticket unless one of the forum staff intervenes or helps out.

K.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast