Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Executive Chef
    Game crashes at work so lost a while day of collecting.
    Got home, reinstalled, planted new crops, battled, mined and crashed.
    Not amused.

Executive Chef
    I am having the same problems others are describing. I have to reinstall every time I want to play. The game loads extremely slowly; i need to let it be for up to 5 minutes while the animals generate more than their shadow dots and the animation stops being in slow-motion and herky-jerky. My game crashes if: I collect coins on more than a handful of habitats, I move around too quickly, or am just unlucky. It has been a couple of weeks or more. I lost the last tournament, the first one I've lost since I started the game which was a couple of months after the game first became available. I will probably lose the current tournament as well. I used most of my gems trying to win the last one and I certainly won't buy more for a game I may not be able to play.

This thread was started 2 months ago. I am astounded that this is still a problem. An update or comment from a mod would be appreciated.

iphone 6
    iOS 10.3.1 (current and up to date)
    happens on data and wifi
    I have 31GB available
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

My game is STILL crashing. Just had 7 bombs, played once, then crashed. Now I have no bombs. I lose bombs constantly. What are you going to do to replace the astronomical amount of bombs I have lost attempting to play your game?

Not only losing bombs and runes now but the fairy dust needed for current storybook. Have completed chapter 2 twice now only for game to crash and I go back to find I need to do it all again and the lost crow prize has been taken from inventory. Come on S8, give us a chance.

New Resident

Please help! My FFS keeps auto logging off repeatedly

Please help!
    Is there any ways to resolve FFS from auto logging off repeatedly
    after it displaced the "10 messages screenshot" after booting up?
    After pressing reboot it auto logoff again - repeatedly
    Any players encounter this also ??
    Thank you very much

Executive Chef
    Unfortunately, crashing is a major issue that many of us are having. As your forest grows you will encounter this problem more and more frequently. I'm on the verge of quitting as I have to delete and reinstall the game almost daily in order to b able to play it.
    A few things you can try to help but they didn't help me....
    Have less than 100 neighbours
    Don't have any decor in your forest
    Clear the cache on your device.
    Zoom right in when you are playing and move around very slowly!
    Hope this helps

Executive Chef
    Yup, happens to me all the time. If you contact support they will tell you the same things Silverrain1 told you. I guess fixing the problems of long term players isn't a high priority.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

New Resident
    Hi guys
    Thank you very much for your fast help n reply
    ����

Executive Chef
    By 8am this morning, I had to delete and reinstall twice!

Fashion Designer

Game keeps crashing

My game keeps crashing. My game has crashed close to 20 times in less,than 2 hrs. 90% just trying to log on and 10% while playing the game. I managed to get on 4 times and never exited on my own. I got kicked out while collecting coins, planting cherries and while mining. I had the same problem yesterday but figured what ever was happening would go away but it started again today. I don't have problems with any other games just FFS. Please help. Thanks