Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Game Crashing

Rhino Keeper
    I can't visit neighbors with high levels or the game crashes. Usually anyone over level 70. I'm afraid it'll start crashing more when I'm at a higher level too.

Fashion Designer
    A few weeks ago I had a problem with my game crashing everytime I tried to log on and then it started working ok until yesterday. It took me over 50 minutes to log on to find out what the new event was and again this morning it's taking 45 to 50 minutes just to log on and then I get only a minute or so of play time before it crashes. I'm not sure why, it may be because it's a weekend and there are more players at the same time or may be my forest is getting to large. I really love this game but it can get frustrating when it takes 45 minutes to try and plant a 60 minute crop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for a great game.

Fashion Designer
    Wow....my game keeps crashing. In the past 1 and a half hrs my game has crashed 8 times. The past week has been very difficult to play a game that won't stay up for 1 minute. Yesterday it took me 40 minutes to plant 6 charmed cheeries. It's so frustrating to try and enjoy something that use to provide fun but now just increases anxiety levels. I'm not sure why this game is going downhill so fast but I'm concerned about all the complaints from players and no positive response from S8. I hope all these problems aren't a prelude to something worse. Please try and fix the more serious problems. I'm worried about trying to buy gems and the game crashing like it did to me last week. It took an hr before my gems showed up. I really enjoy this game and I know others are experiencing problems as well. Any help would be great. Thanks

Host(ess)

Game Crashes

Is anyone else having a problem playing Fantasy Forest Story on their iPhone? I have an iPhone 6 with plenty of memory/storage and the game keeps crashing, it will load then crash. This has been happening for a month or longer I asked storm8 about this issue and they said it's not the game app that the issue is with my iPhone. I talked to apple and they had me restore my iPhone back to the factory settings, and told me that my iPhone meets all the requirements to be able to play the game. I reported this to storm8 and storm8 is still telling me that there is nothing wrong with their app it has to be my phone so now I am stuck don't know what to do, I am looking for any suggestions that may resolve this problem. Does anyone out there have any ideas apparently storm8 doesn't!!! I have stored all the decorations so that can't be the issue I just have the animals and their habitats also that gem island never worked for. I would greatly appreciate any help I have been playing the game for over 2 years and it's extremely frustrating not being able to play a game that I have spent $$$ and being told by storm8 that they have resolved my issue when clearly it is not!!!! I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times throughout this issue that works once then when I go to play again it crashes.
    Last edited by fip8; 07-22-17 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fip8 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem playing Fantasy Forest Story on their iPhone? I have an iPhone 6 with plenty of memory/storage and the game keeps crashing, it will load then crash. This has been happening for a month or longer I asked storm8 about this issue and they said it's not the game app that the issue is with my iPhone. I talked to apple and they had me restore my iPhone back to the factory settings, and told me that my iPhone meets all the requirements to be able to play the game. I reported this to storm8 and storm8 is still telling me that there is nothing wrong with their app it has to be my phone so now I am stuck don't know what to do, I am looking for any suggestions that may resolve this problem. Does anyone out there have any ideas apparently storm8 doesn't!!! I have stored all the decorations so that can't be the issue I just have the animals and their habitats also that gem island never worked for. I would greatly appreciate any help I have been playing the game for over 2 years and it's extremely frustrating not being able to play a game that I have spent $$$ and being told by storm8 that they have resolved my issue when clearly it is not!!!!
    I had the same issue yesterday. I deleted the game and redownloded it and now it's fine. I also have an iphone 6
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Host(ess)
    Thanks for the reply I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game numerous times in the beginning that worked but now when I reinstall and enter game and play for a bit then close it and wait for an hour or more to play again it starts then crashes. Seems the reinstall only will work for first try then back to crashing.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a 14 hr timer yesterday, just hatched it and happily got my new Dalmation egg, got two mines, went mining, first mine I got 1 ruines, second mine got two ruins = three ruines. I then closed the mine, game crashes I open it up to 1 mine in storage. Will the moderators please find my two lost ruines and return them please. It's bad enough when we need 1 ruine to expand and during the mining expedition I get two or three ruines and don't get credit for the last two. Please fix this poop thank you in advance, by the way this happens far to often as in every time.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by supster50 View Post
    I got a 14 hr timer yesterday, just hatched it and happily got my new Dalmation egg, got two mines, went mining, first mine I got 1 ruines, second mine got two ruins = three ruines. I then closed the mine, game crashes I open it up to 1 mine in storage. Will the moderators please find my two lost ruines and return them please. It's bad enough when we need 1 ruine to expand and during the mining expedition I get two or three ruines and don't get credit for the last two. Please fix this poop thank you in advance, by the way this happens far to often as in every time.
    Sorry to hear that. Please contact Support via support form for further assistance.

Rhino Keeper
    I have same problem on iPhone and now it is almost as ba on the iPad