Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deliveries vs. sailing items

Nightclub Owner
    Most people will use the train just to get the gems, no matter how much coin they may get from an order or not. I've discarded trains when I know the orders are outrageous and not worth the 5 gems as it would be too hard to get the items (iron, jewelry) and even if I could get it to the 2 gem mark, if the cost difference is too great, bye-bye train.

However, I do many of the trains that require a lot of crops, like my current one. I think there are at least 6 crops (tree crops included) and those items I could easily replace if necessary from the paper - worth the 2 to 5 gems free IMO.

Farm Supplier
    Very good point, especially since gems are few & far between, lol

I will say in my experience, if it's been a while since I've received paper from a delivery, I have found that if I have several of 1 paper & am in need of more of a specific one, ill sale one of the papers I have the most of & 9 times out of 10, my next few deliveries will drop a paper. Almost like it triggers the game. Probably a coincidence, but.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kimwood1 View Post
    That's been my problem with train deliveries too. The last train delivery I had needed 8 balls of yarn and 6 sweaters. The yarn payout was only about 300 coins & the sweater payout was only about 1200. Selling those items in my store would have been a much larger coin payout.

I have seen a lot of complaints about price differences with selling in store vs deliveries..... Someone suggested playing HayDay instead. I might try it, lol
    I literally LOL'd at the last paragraph. Been thinking of that too whenever I get so frustrated at the low rate drop of parts and tools.

I used to do a mix of train and plane deliveries but when the plane was dropping too few tools and parts, I stopped plane deliveries altogether.

The only problem with relying on the market is that it eats a lot of your time and batt.

Executive Chef
    Question...a couple of the previous responses talked about getting XP for selling items in the store. I just sold some items and didn't get any XP. Should I be getting them for the sale or are you meaning the ones we get for planting/crafting the item that then is sold?
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    I personally have never received xp points for a sale, only on items i craft or grow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12