Thread: Tulip collection not registering

Fashion Designer

Tulip collection not registering

I've had an issue where the last few times I've collected tulips, they haven't been added to my totals. I got to seventy, battled a few skunkpines and collected a few petals - both of which got my tulips - and they didn't get added to my total for the event.

I'm on am iPad, latest game version, latest iOS version, StormID PernReloaded.

Please keep in mind that Tulips won't drop every single time you collect from something. Also, the total is updated as soon as the Tulips drop, not when they are collected. When you actually collect the Tulip by tapping on it, the total has already been updated so it won't update again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

The tullips goals are kinda hard, and strangeley i only get tulllips from one type just the red one dropped my way..Rest didn?t show up so i am kind sceptical now if you can make the goal in time, also mostly of the other goals where you can earn gems are to hard 24Hours is way to short to collect all ingredients you need, and this game forces way to much into this visiting stuff by gaining energy back when visiting neighbours.
    I couldn?t be say for sure he registered the tullips i collect, i only noticed i get over and over again the red tullip and nother other type of tullips which is kinda strange.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestiasHeaven View Post
    The tullips goals are kinda hard, and strangeley i only get tulllips from one type just the red one dropped my way..Rest didn?t show up so i am kind sceptical now if you can make the goal in time, also mostly of the other goals where you can earn gems are to hard 24Hours is way to short to collect all ingredients you need, and this game forces way to much into this visiting stuff by gaining energy back when visiting neighbours.
    I couldn?t be say for sure he registered the tullips i collect, i only noticed i get over and over again the red tullip and nother other type of tullips which is kinda strange.
    Please see THIS THREAD for more information on the event such as where to get the Tulips in the game.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Please see THIS THREAD for more information on the event such as where to get the Tulips in the game.

Uhm i know where to get the tullips?
    It still dont change the fact that i only got red tullips.
    Shouldn?t ? there be not more varies types of it?

There is only one kind, unfortunately. The thing that matters in a world event is the quantity.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******