Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Spin The Wheel - 3/13/15

Farm Supplier
    Wheel needs to reset daily, not on a timer. There is no reason why someone who gets to the wheel later in the day should get 1 less spin than everyone who sees it right away. My iPad account never gets all the spins because it is at home and I don't get to it until after work. Doesn't really seem fair, and there isn't a logical reason why they would set it up this way.

Host(ess)
    Agreed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    Wheel needs to reset daily, not on a timer. There is no reason why someone who gets to the wheel later in the day should get 1 less spin than everyone who sees it right away. My iPad account never gets all the spins because it is at home and I don't get to it until after work. Doesn't really seem fair, and there isn't a logical reason why they would set it up this way.
    I agree, due to work I got 2 spins
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I also agree.

At the very least, the amount of gold spent for an extra spin should reduce with the time remaining. For instance, when we breed a dragon that takes 20 hrs, we have the option of paying 20 hrs immediately to speed it up, or we can wait 12 hrs and only spend 8 gold. I see no reason why the wheel shouldn't also operate this way. In fact, I would be far more likely to spend 3 gold if it will expire and I only needed to wait 3 more hours for a spin; whereas I will NEVER spend 30 gold for another spin.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Behemoth, pansy, behemoth.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I also agree.

At the very least, the amount of gold spent for an extra spin should reduce with the time remaining. For instance, when we breed a dragon that takes 20 hrs, we have the option of paying 20 hrs immediately to speed it up, or we can wait 12 hrs and only spend 8 gold. I see no reason why the wheel shouldn't also operate this way. In fact, I would be far more likely to spend 3 gold if it will expire and I only needed to wait 3 more hours for a spin; whereas I will NEVER spend 30 gold for another spin.
    Agree. Due to time zone I got two spins. No dragons this round.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    Agree. Due to time zone I got two spins. No dragons this round.
    Me too. It seems quite a few players feel the same, I seriously hate the fact that at the end of the time period allowed, I'm always only 1 or 2 hours away from getting another spin
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Last time, I was 4 minutes away from my third spin, and the event was over...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Last time, I was 4 minutes away from my third spin, and the event was over...
    Wow that sucks!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789