Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: legendary key scroll

Farm Supplier

legendary key scroll

I was wondering how many times I need to send my knights to the Dark Caves to bring back this key scroll to allow me to progress with the glimmer gate. They are now on their 7th outing, is this normal or should I feed them to the dire boars. Any advice would be welcome, thanks.

Executive Chef
    Don't remember exactly, but I do know that one other drop from adventures (one you need to craft a dragon), can take months... so yes, this is a game of patience...

Rhino Keeper

Legendary Key Scroll

I'm stuck... All my economy goes to producing Spicy Feasts and Luminessences for Dark Cave adventures, but after 7 or 8 attempts I still can't get the scroll. This is holding up the main quest line. Should I be worried something is wrong? How many times does it take to get the scroll. Should I try sending the knight from Barracks (I have been using the Keep so far)? Tried rebooting, clearing cache... no difference.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having the same problem... Tired of making Spicy Feasts :-(

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I had a quick flick through the main thread and the most I saw was 10 times.

Farm Supplier
    My knights just came back for the 7th time and still no scroll, making yet another spicy feast, really getting fed up with it now

Nightclub Owner
    Wait until you hit the dragon egg quest. Took me 60-70 tries to get the first amber, and the sweet feast is a tight more time consuming to produce. For 2 month my kingdom did solely focus on desert sand adventure items production.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I got my scroll on the 14th try, have yet to see anyone with worse luck. Hang in there, you will get it soon.

FUnny enough, I got my burning amber on the second try.

Farm Supplier
    Well I'm now preparing my 10th feast but not holding out much hope. I don't see why it should be so difficult to obtain these items especially when one of my neighbours is always lucky the first time in trying with anything need to advance. Perhaps TL just don't like me

Quote Originally Posted by chaben7 View Post
    Well I'm now preparing my 10th feast but not holding out much hope. I don't see why it should be so difficult to obtain these items especially when one of my neighbours is always lucky the first time in trying with anything need to advance. Perhaps TL just don't like me
    It's all luck... That's not the only goal where numerous adventures are required to get a seemingly easy drop.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-17-15 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Removed language
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast