Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tips to go Epic

Executive Chef
    LonePudding, I suggest this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ing-no-unicorn. There is great advice on leveling up animals and general game play.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    LonePudding, I suggest this thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ing-no-unicorn. There is great advice on leveling up animals and general game play.
    Thank you! I've read through it screenshotting the best bits that I probably wouldn't remember in my head! I have 5 level 11's now, feeling a little proud Slowly making progress, but if anyone else can go so far to when coins don't matter, so can I! Just need patience

Executive Chef
    I have an epic Pyro Pony and Pandaffodill. Due to the event I will now have an epic Solar Simian. I don't really care about epic animals. Most of mine are level 4-5 so they can breed and some of the good battlers are in the 10-14 range but that's it. A lot of the epic forms are not nice with all the neon pink that suddenly appears on them and they become too large for the habitats. I've managed to complete every tournament so I haven't seen much of a difference in battling between a 13-14 and a 15.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by Vodelle View Post
    Personally, I get everything up to level 10 in my forest, and then if I have any time/money/food leftover I epic a few key animals for tournaments.

So far I have an epic water-earth (glacial griffin), nature-fire (vinotaur), nature-earth (ancient sloth), and electric-earth (thorilla) and they do the bulk of the heavy lifting during tournaments. My next goal is probably electric-dark (rumblebee - it's not a widely used combo but it counters one or two animal types) and after that maybe fire-earth (most of the cases you can use fire-earth you can use one of the above 4 instead, though). I also have gem animals, but those take up so much more food that I'd rather focus on my super-rares (which actually have a good time in tournaments recently).

So my advice in terms of which animals to epic (in your case, biologybrain) would be an electric-earth and a water-earth for sure. (So, Thorilla & Blizard respectively.)

As to anyone else, the biggest advice would be to focus on key elements first. The four I listed are probably the most useful. Nature-fire, electric-earth, and water-earth more-so than nature-earth. Most of those you can get through battlegrounds prizes, and nature-fire seems to be very commonly bred as a newbie. As for how to do it - if you're new, and you have time to babysit your game, plant pears (I think?) every 3 minutes. If you're an older player with way more coin generation, plant charm cherries every hour - not only do you not have to babysit your game as often, but you get a ton of food at once.
    I do the same thing I get all my animals to level 10 and go from there.

Executive Chef
    Just got my first epic animal! Ancient Sloth!! Whoppeee! I think he looks like a jellybean with limbs I quite like the colour highlights that epics get, so I'm looking forward to hopefully get many more.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Just got my first epic animal! Ancient Sloth!! Whoppeee! I think he looks like a jellybean with limbs I quite like the colour highlights that epics get, so I'm looking forward to hopefully get many more.
    Congrats - that's awesome! You are really coming along fast!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Congrats - that's awesome! You are really coming along fast!
    Hehe, thanks. I'd be lost somewhere in my forest if it wasn't for all the time, help, and dedication you guys have for this game!

Fashion Designer
    Congrats LonePudding! Ancient Sloth was my first Epic Super Rare and he serves me well in Tournaments. I changed his name to 'Rocky' since he gets so many criticals, lol.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Congrats LonePudding! Ancient Sloth was my first Epic Super Rare and he serves me well in Tournaments. I changed his name to 'Rocky' since he gets so many criticals, lol.
    Thanks!! Ancient Sloth is so helpful for me in tourneys and the battlegrounds. Whenever nature or earth is suggested, he's always the first to pop into my head! I'm still deciding on a name for him.. For now he's Flora XD

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234