Page 94 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Executive Chef
    BINGO, queentina3! lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I think I understand what Pika is trying to get across to all of us. She isn't saying they aren't related to the actual wedding of Thurston and Sabina, as obviously they are according to the descriptions, but they can't be OBTAINED via that storyline. They can only be OBTAINED via this event. That is why they aren't related, at least in TL's mind. If they were related then you'd be able to OBTAIN them via the storyline, and you can't.

And I still agree with everyone else, that this isn't really a FLOWER FRENZY. It is just TL's way of pawning off the additional wedding items that they KNOW many customers wouldn't have purchased otherwise as they were turning their back on the entire wedding. I wonder how many people DIDN'T take advantage of that offer a few weeks ago, you know the bundle package that was an update but not an update at the same time? Maybe not many and that is why we're getting these WEDDING items as a WORLD EVENT.
    So they are wedding items but they are only obtainable through this event, four weeks after the wedding and renamed floral frenzy?

Executive Chef
    Y'all are going to work yourselves into a Furious Frenzy, lol, and then they'll close this thread. I've come to the conclusion that TL doesn't care, will never care, and we can't make them care. So, I play the game and try not to get upset about their stoopy behaviors. But, go ahead and rant if it makes you feel better. . I still think nothing's going to change.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Y'all are going to work yourselves into a Furious Frenzy, lol, and then they'll close this thread. I've come to the conclusion that TL doesn't care, will never care, and we can't make them care. So, I play the game and try not to get upset about their stoopy behaviors. But, go ahead and rant if it makes you feel better. . I still think nothing's going to change.
    Agree. They won't care, so I just play along to where I can get WITHOUT spending any gems. Even one gem would be a waste! This game used to be fun, but not anymore! Who knows what happened, probably change in personnel. And it is not working. But, luckily, this is not real life, just a game. And I can spend my discretionary income elsewhere. Where it is more appreciated. I still think there should be a bachelor party event, considering everything else has been backwards with this whole wedding ordeal. TL, either shape up, or I am shipping out (and taking my $$ with me).
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 03-18-15 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Grammar

Rhino Keeper
    Lol.....so uhh...is there gonna be any chance of an update/extra tulip goal tomorrow?...lol
    Speculations?
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    So they are wedding items but they are only obtainable through this event, four weeks after the wedding and renamed floral frenzy?
    Of course they are wedding items, no matter what TL tries to claim. The back of the information cards clearly state they were for the wedding and I doubt that it was a mistake putting that on there. It was a mistake not REMOVING that information before giving us access to the prizes. LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    Wait wut? There was NOT a wedding in my kingdom....Princess Sabrina threw a hissy fit and went "runaway"

She is still inconsolable and fell off the "wonky and one sided" wagon....look at her, she's barely able to totter around!
    *spits soda all over monitor*

That is great! LMAO!!! In my kingdom when she sees Thurston coming she turns and starts walking away from him. I've watched it happen dozen of times and I can't help but chuckle and think about the Ali-knapping and non-wedding in most kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Of course nothing's going to change. It never does. But it does feel good to rant a little and get it off my chest. Now I'm done and can move forward again in playing the game and gathering Tulips for non-dropping decorations.

Executive Chef
    Of course we are confused....we are always confused! We are confused when we spend gems on something we didn't intend to buy. We are confused because we don't know how to properly sync our game so as to not have battles reset in Dragon Story or Fantasy Forest Story. We are confused when we read descriptions that clearly say WEDDING and seem to think they are wedding related, especially when no wedding has taken place in many of our realms yet and are supposed to be participating in an event concerning foreign dignitaries visiting gardens.

We are the most confused when we expect a straight answer in response to our queries and complaints.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Started my day with 889 tulips and ended day six with 1,066 tulips...177 collected in total today. I'm still disappointed with how few tulips drop from actual flowers, anyway nuff said about that. Good night all.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I think what happened was, TL didn't plan a Valentine's event, so they hastily threw the wedding update at us and passed it off as the Valentine's event. Unfortunately, because it was released earlier than originally planned, they had us build the gazebo AFTER the wedding. Then, the "Wedding Frenzy" world event, which WOULD HAVE led us perfectly up to the actual wedding, was simply renamed "Flower Frenzy", thus, all the wedding decorations as prizes. Maybe the visiting dignitaries were meant to end up as wedding guests, otherwise they don't fit in anywhere that I can tell.
    Of course, I MAY just be CONFUSED about it all. That's entirely possible since I am still trying to figure out why beasts drop more tulips than actual flowers do in a FLORAL event.
    That said, yes I'm still playing, and no, I don't expect anything to change. I only wish I'd started playing this game earlier when it still had a cohesive story line.
    I'm a few tulips shy of the dragon topiary, which will be stored along with the pyre festival 'prizes' and most of the wedding decorations. But I do love those wrought iron fences!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 03-18-15 at 09:28 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Hit the 950 needed for community prizes this morning. And at the same time my garden stopped dropping clippers. I had been getting 1 on every collection previously. Coincidence?
    I don't think so, the exact same thing happened to me. I hit 950 this morning also and two out of my next three collections didn't drop a clippers, I had been getting one with every collection before.
    I wasn't going to post about it, I figured whatever...it's like talking to a brick wall letting TL know these things but I just saw your post and thought I'd let you know you're not alone.
    Coincidence, I think not.

Good luck to you.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)