Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Makes me think you are definitely not Swabian,lol.
    absolutely no
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I remember chopping gladly and singing rocks in the past. Dropped everything else, just chopped rocks!
    Well, not singing now, and certainly not glad... Not in the least cause I've been pushed to make my kingdom weird and ugly: only conservatories work okay, so I have replaced buildings. Not very encouraging when I see that as well....
    TL, PLEASE increase the droprate!!!
    i am with you
    TL, give us something like the legendary cornharvesting, for tulips, maybe increase droprate for flowers
    or let us craft tulips - where ever
    i want craft more bunch of flowers...
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    lol, dont remember if i got path with the second or fourt indiprice
    but all i have is this ( bought 2 gates ):
    Attachment 19082 Attachment 19083

lol, and just an other pic...
    Attachment 19084

the droprate for clippers is round about 4 : 1; so dont give up and it is no bug if you only get cloves
    and the meadow drops nothing, just confusing deco...

Hey all people are writing about your great kingdom can i semd an invite?
    Lv 45

Banned
    No gems spent. 505 Tulips. 17 conservatories (I don't mind an ugly kingdom flooded with conservatories for 3 weeks... my kingdom was pretty messy to begin with anyway, just like my room ). 36 hours into the event now, not too bad at all I think.

Won't be able to play much in the next few days though, except for before work and after work, and I have a final exam coming up too in two weeks. I don't plan to bring my iPad to work since that's a little extreme... hopefully next Thursday TL will release some sort of goals that help with that tulip count. I'm happy with my 17 conservatories, since I can probably check in 3 times a day (wake up, back home from work, before bed) the next 5 days, that means I can get at least 34 x 3 (17 conservatories) + 8 x 3 (level 3 garden) = 126 tulips daily despite busy with work. I think it was well worth it to spend all my energies building more of them the past 36 hours.

Don't give up so soon yet everyone! I personally find this easier than the candy corns, but that's probably because I had the resources to build many conservatories (already have 9 from a previous goal that needed conservatories)... checking in every 2 hours to tap the conservatories was easier for me than to hunt monsters and plant crops. The previous sun stone event and candy corn event I had to spend some gems to buy some on the last day for the last personal goal item.

(I haven't sold any royal buildings yet. But I didn't have many to begin with, since I didn't really care much about royal points either. My kingdom is pretty plain for a level 50 player. I don't even have an alicorn lol.)
    Last edited by CLOVERKAITO; 03-14-15 at 12:46 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 165 tulips at current count..building the 4th conservatory now..garden at level 3...
    on a side note, i have received the dragon story spring install and play goal and for sum wierd reason neither wifi nor cellular network seems to show internet connection to be able to open the game..i wud like to avoid losing almost 60-70 gems for the total goal...is ther sumthn wrong with the game server? Can any mod confirm plz?

Nightclub Owner
    Progress is slow but ramping up production. On day 1 I clocked at 100 tulips, on day 2 I will hit the >150 mark. Currently building my 10th conservatory, most energy is gone into gather red petals as I had 0 in inventory when this event started. And yes my kingdom will soon look like a botanic garden
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef

Thumbs down

Does the garden even drop anything besides drops to upgrade itself and limited event items? And at level 8, does still only drop 350 coins?

The petal goal is so impossible btw. Even after a couple of days, I've only been able to acquire about 60-70 petals. Where am I supposed to come up with all of the materials required to build that many conservatories, when I'm supposed to work on upgrades for the garden itself...

Still not seeing the point in this update at all. It seems like one of those goals made only for high level hoarders who already have everything.

P.S. I think they need to lower the petal requirement to exactly 1/10 of what is required now. That would actually make sense for this game.
    Last edited by CuteTali; 03-14-15 at 03:34 AM.

Fashion Designer
    350 tulips to get first prize. That's ridiculous when only get one at a time.

lol, reach 6k tulips and floot comes over my kingdom

maybe intervention from the netherlands?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tulips6000.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	176.3 KB 
ID:	19093

Nightclub Owner
    Well maybe we are a bit early for the next floriade:
    https://www.holland.com/us/tourism/ar...de-2012-26.htm

Next event is scheduled in 2022! That would live us enough time to hit the 1 million tulips
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...