Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

  1. #21
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    298
    Help, went to upgrade garden to Lvl 4 but it skipped ahead to Lvl 2 and the upgrade goal is still in my goal book for Lvl 4

  2. #22
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6
    Cant figure out how to upgrade it, there's no upgrade screen? Plus tulips are not showing in my inventory. I smell a bug in these here flowers and it's not a friendly pollinating bee.

  3. #23
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,118
    Tulips appear to be random drops from flowers, collected from 5 white flowers and only 1 gave a tulip. Will see what the others do.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!


    DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

  4. #24
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    237
    Step 1, place castle gardens, 500 coins
    takes a 3 by 3 space
    step 2 build the castle gardens
    2 wood beam
    2 stone block
    10 water
    10 glimmerdust
    step 3 visit the conservatory
    step 4 upgrade the castle garden to level 4
    level 2
    4 fancy beam
    15 water
    10 glimmerdust
    4 fancy block
    level 3
    30 fish
    20 water
    5 gloves (from castle garden)
    3 bunch of flowers (from crafting)
    bunch of flowers, 30 mins, needs 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white petals

  5. #25
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    980
    Okay, I can tell that goals and whatnot are still updating - I can't craft the 'bunch of flowers' just yet, and I'm wondering how long it will take for gloves to drop.

    Edit: nvmnd, I'm on my first bunch of flowers this moment :P Wasn't where I thought it would be.

  6. #26
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,180
    Just harvested cocoa and no tulips

  7. #27
    Executive Chef CharmOfLea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    1,062
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Okay, I can tell that goals and whatnot are still updating - I can't craft the 'bunch of flowers' just yet, and I'm wondering how long it will take for gloves to drop.

    Edit: nvmnd, I'm on my first bunch of flowers this moment :P Wasn't where I thought it would be.
    Look for that craft in the potion shop.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

    CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

  8. #28
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,180
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstonsimon View Post
    Cant figure out how to upgrade it, there's no upgrade screen? Plus tulips are not showing in my inventory. I smell a bug in these here flowers and it's not a friendly pollinating bee.
    Icon on right of screen is your tulip count. They won't turn up in your inventory.

  9. #29
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,699
    Quote Originally Posted by midsom View Post
    Help, went to upgrade garden to Lvl 4 but it skipped ahead to Lvl 2 and the upgrade goal is still in my goal book for Lvl 4
    That's how far you need to upgrade to....before the next part of the goal
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  10. #30
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    246
    Castle garden level 1
    2 fancy beam
    2 fancy block
    10 glimmerdust
    10 water

    Castle garden level 2
    4 fancy beam
    4 fancy block
    10 glimmerdust
    l5 water

Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •