Page 28 of 172 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tazdeil View Post
    Has anyone checked out Stormies Castle? It shows all the prizes from the event.
    Yup, thanks for noticing! Looks great, but lvl 8 for the castle graden seems way high... The rest seems only decoration...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gracelinda View Post
    What is castle garden? Is it the flowers, the plots or a building?
    I think its the garden that you first got on this event. The one we're upgrading to Lvl4

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I agree, the tulip drop rate from flowers is miserable. I'm yet to receive one, and it's been 7h since update now.
    It is, but got higher drops from.. got around 6-8.

I am on Android also and I do not have tulip counter either on the right hand side. I have to login my iPad with my Andriod account to see how my tulips I have. Is this an Android glitch?

Quote Originally Posted by 57Speckman View Post
    I do not have the event icon, so I am unable to see how many tulips I have. I understand that they do not show in the inventory, and I have seen the screenshot of what the icon should look like, so I'm not just confused - It simply is not there. Anyone else having this issue? Btw, I am using an Android.
    I am having same problem on Android also.

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, these plots are all wheat and not so good at tulips...I think next set will be a mix of strawberries + cocoa...if the crops don't drop the tulips the boars will (I hope). I'm at 60 so far tonight. Seems like a long way to first goal but 22 days is a long way out, so...hopeful, maybe?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by garysafb3 View Post
    I am on Android also and I do not have tulip counter either on the right hand side. I have to login my iPad with my Andriod account to see how my tulips I have. Is this an Android glitch?
    I've reported this...

Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, seriously nooooooooooo! Level 8 is not animated. That was my biggest fear.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-13-10-24-51_1.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	19070

Hmmmm...
    😁Good things come to those who book fligts. ✈

📣In need of 🏰Castle Story & 🐉 Dragon Story neighbors: LUNATICUS 👧

I just visited Stormie, and I love all the new decorations. I'm not sure if anything but the castle garden will drop coins or anything else. However, I'm still excited about the new items.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    Okay, these plots are all wheat and not so good at tulips...I think next set will be a mix of strawberries + cocoa...if the crops don't drop the tulips the boars will (I hope). I'm at 60 so far tonight. Seems like a long way to first goal but 22 days is a long way out, so...hopeful, maybe?
    I got no tulips collecting from strawberries and cocoa, they didn't attract boars for me either. I got my boars from the deep mines and something else today, don't remember what it was. Good luck.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)