Page 11 of 172 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=Gorechild;1072931]
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I'm not getting a single tulip from watering flowers!!! Are we sure they drop from there????

None of the tulips I've collected are appearing in goal count nor inventory. Collected tulips don't look like they're registering. Hmm.
    To those new to world-event:

the tulips won't show up in your inventory, that's exactly the way it should be! Everyone has a little icon in their game, in the upper-right corner. Above it, you can see how many tulips you've collected.

If you tab the icon, you can see how many tulips you need for the next individual price or to unlock taking part in the community prices. 350 for the first individual price, 950 for the community...

This is ganna be hard...

So, a drop of 1 tulip in 10 by harvesting flowers, or watering flowers? That's 20 energy an hour, a chance of 1 in 25 to spawn a beast. So about 3 to 4 tulips an hour.

*Starts building convervatories*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 8hat View Post
    I think the walls and such must be one of the individual prizes...it's hard to make out while its darkened.
    I think the last community prize is the Alicorn topiary.... I hope it drops energy like it's living and breathing relative....
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	19058

Tulip count, upper right corner. For those who can't find it.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorechild View Post

To those new to world-event:

the tulips won't show up in your inventory, that's exactly the way it should be! Everyone has a little icon in their game, in the upper-right corner. Above it, you can see how many tulips you've collected.

If you tab the icon, you can see how many tulips you need for the next individual price or to unlock taking part in the community prices. 350 for the first individual price, 950 for the community...

This is ganna be hard...
    Yea...they're added to the event count in upper right corner.
    My flowers just aren't dropping tulips!!! Ugh!!! The drop rate is awful for the flowers & crops!!!
    One skunkupine though gave me 2.
    Timer needs to be like 30 days at this rate
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-12-15 at 01:13 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I say dont worry about collecting crops other than your normal play.
    Get your conservatories out at two tulip each every two hours.
    Collect from like stuff all in a row, i popped a boar collecting from my stables/hatchery/woodmills in quick succession and it dropped five tulips. Animals seem to be better than crops and flowers. I received tulips on nearly every hit, not all at the end when it died, fyi.

Then maybe as we level up the garden it will drop more tulips, like the pyre tent event did. So we start to ramp up as that levels up. So I am concentrating on levelling it and checking it every four hours whenever possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Alright the Tulip drop rate is ridiculous!
    120 energy so far used to gather 24 tulips! ( 2 Alicorns + regenerated energy )
    Almost %29% At this rate we need way more than 22 days!
    Build more conservatories?

The last community event was a total energy strain, so this one seems in line with that...
    Although in theory there would be a special gem item that would drop what is needed as well as the main building (garden in this case).

Lovin the update!! But NOT how the forum changed.
    ??
    HOW or WHERE can i learn how to post pics with this forum format??
    After quoting a post, i cant find how to upload image anywhere on it....
    Got frustrated trying to figure out how to post pics (to show needed items) from this new update.
    ***SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION,......i somehow click on link that took me off "full site"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-03-12-16-18-30.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	19060. Somehow i got to pages that had forum lookin different sayin powered by bulletin. ON a whim clicked full site & it went back to the orange outline & all yalls profile AVATARS i have come to luv!!
    Last edited by Buzzykinzz; 03-12-15 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Explaining my mistake somehow gettin off fullsite

Executive Chef
    I can't make any more bunches of flowers. My inventory is full at 20.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzykinzz View Post
    Lovin the update!! But NOT how the forum changed.
    ??
    HOW or WHERE can i learn how to post pics with this forum format??
    After quoting a post, i cant find how to upload image anywhere on it....
    Got frustrated trying to figure out how to post pics (to show needed items) from this new update.
    Forum hasn't changed for me... ? For me, there's a little icon that looks like a tree in a picture frame. I click that and then can upload pix.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.