Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Oh my god 9? Im lv 46 empty questbook snd I would love to have another one. I read it before that you can have more on one device... Can anyone tell me how?

Unlocked the third price right into storage no use for it. Hope theres gonna be an update
    The game is tied to your device so you have to start from scratch on a different device. Name your kingdom, create an ID & password. Now you can log into that game thru RS, BS or a few others with the log in feature.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

I'm very close to getting that Topi-ali and I think I'll just let him play hide & seek when he does unlock. My luck niw, mine won't be glitches..lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

100% for community prize!

But no item in inventory... do you have to wait for the event to finish?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glacialblaze View Post

I think it's a rounding thing. It says there's a little more than 4 million more tulips to get, so I'm guessing we're 99.6% there or something, rounded up to 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by glacialblaze View Post

Looks like they are rounding up the percentage... still shows 4.6 million needed for prize

~88silver beat me by a millisecond! ~
    Last edited by gmelemg; 03-19-15 at 01:36 PM. Reason: b/c I wanted too :-)

Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    Oh my god 9? Im lv 46 empty questbook snd I would love to have another one. I read it before that you can have more on one device... Can anyone tell me how?

Unlocked the third price right into storage no use for it. Hope theres gonna be an update
    Lol. You can have one of mine if you like ... They are all between level 20 and 40. Let me know if you are interested, I can list all accounts with the current level of castle story. Or I will just write on your wall using my different accounts so you can see for yourself.

You can only create one storm8 account on a device. But you can log in into other accounts on that same device once you have set up a password for all your accounts and then switch between them.
    Last edited by blackpearl9; 03-19-15 at 01:47 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    The game is tied to your device so you have to start from scratch on a different device. Name your kingdom, create an ID & password. Now you can log into that game thru RS, BS or a few others with the log in feature.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

I'm very close to getting that Topi-ali and I think I'll just let him play hide & seek when he does unlock. My luck niw, mine won't be glitches..lol
    I was always under the impression that games weren't tied to your device, as long as you could remember your ID & password you could log in on any device. I just thought it's easier to have a separate game on a separate device, saves all the logging in & out. Looking at that link, it sucks that only certain games have the feature... once again trying to get you play others.

I too was hoping for some minor quests today related to the event, like we have had in the past. Oh well, another week of the same. (so far really not fussed with this event)

Fashion Designer
    3.3 million to go. Go team! Excited about the table set. Cutest in my opinion, and I like the size. Seems like they listened on the dragon too, two squares required instead of 4. That's the first I 'very seen like that.

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed that there wasn't an update today, but hey - I just started Sister Sister (how great to have the extra conservatories out now!) and doing Blythewood at the same time, so I'll be able to keep busy
    And yes go team - at 99% now! Looking forward to the table set!

Fashion Designer
    Any second now we'll get the first community price!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Nightclub Owner
    Oh so close! 1834 so I'll definitely make the Dragon Topiary tonight!

196,500 left for first community prize.....move ticker....move!!!

ETA: yeah!!! 689,978,4300 for next prize, YIKES!