Page 18 of 172 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkimommy2014 View Post
    Just compared this event to previous events. They really increased the amount you need to collect. Attachment 19062

That doesn't bode well!!! Only 3 extra days with the horrible flower/crop drop rate!!!

****Will there be a percentage progress bar added to the community prize banner????***

Shouldn't have said anything about the gem dropping fro faerie flowerbed as now it's *fixed*. Guess it would upset the game balance so it was pulled faster than the wediali
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-12-15 at 02:51 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Which crops do you have to plant to collect flowers, I just collected sugar cane and cocoa beans (40 total) and didn't get any tulips.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    Which crops do you have to plant to collect flowers, I just collected sugar cane and cocoa beans (40 total) and didn't get any tulips.
    Second post Aggwynn has a list of where Tulips drop and appears to be all crops....not much luck collecting from them or flowers.. beasts and conservatories appear to be best bet as well as the Garden itself.. drops +5 as been told in earlier posts

Rhino Keeper
    Well I think they make it hard for a reason! I'm going to give it my all and do what I can! I'm not going with collecting crops because to much energy for so little Im building and sticking to that and the flower beds which I haven't gotten any from I'm only at 9 right now, but it's early days and they have done this before and they downturns change it like they did with holloween corn if you rebr the drop rate got better! I'm going to trait they are listen and will follow ��

Quote Originally Posted by fabulus12 View Post
    Supposedly...any crop will drop tulips but all the harvesting I've done have only given me a few.. I have the max plots too. Flowers are not dropping them either.

Guess we shouldn't have said anything about the gem drop from the faerie flower bed since it's now been *fixed*!! Faster than wedding Ali gate
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Supposedly...any crop will drop tulips but all the harvesting I've done have only given me a few.. I have the max plots too. Flowers are not dropping them either.

Guess we shouldn't have said anything about the gem drop from the faerie flower bed since it's now been *fixed*!! Faster than wedding Ali gate

Yes! Some times are big mouth hurts is all! Hopefully they will FIXED it again I spendt 35 gems on those to get them! They just upset me because of this FIXED!

Fighting is getting me more tulips that crops. None from flowers yet.
    Last edited by robotparade; 03-12-15 at 02:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Fighting is getting me more tulips that crops. None from flowers yet.
    I got a few from blue and purple. Nothing on then other variants.

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten tulips from the purple flowers (I'm only collecting from purple right now since I'm lowest on it from upgrading the fairy respite).

Rhino Keeper
    Ummm what are we supposta do w/ all the petals?
    20 is the limit of flower bunches?...say wha?
    I'm full up on the greenhouse potions too.

Miss NorthWoods asked this a few pages ago

Building conservatories uses 15 red....I now have over 11 on my board and building more.
    This morning I was maxed out on all petals and supplies.

You guys remember busting rocks...the drop rate was muchhhh better.....

AND we could craft the counted event item(can't remember what it was) in our workshops
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞