Page 30 of 172 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

I've got 6 tulip from boar👏👏👏👏👏

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly_25 View Post
    Well then I'm your sibling because I'm in the same boat
    apparently, it was a glitch that they caught and fixed in like half an hour! record time I am guessing, the moral of the story being if something great happens to you do not share it or else it will be taken away. now it's only the gem traps could be fixed easily, but I guess they do not upset the economy of the game...

How realistic are those high numbers? I've got 10 conservatories on the board (working on the 11th), 2 faerie flower beds, all plots are occupied + 2 fully upgraded wizard schools, spending energy on nothing else, but this event for the last 8 hours and my tulip count is 77. Plus my job/life allows me to check my game every 2 hours. Now if I imagine I was still in school/university or having a different job, long commute, or any number of kids, or u name it, this event wouldn't even have been in the realm of considerations. So those high numbers, good for u. They are not realistic for me.
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 03-12-15 at 08:30 PM.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Executive Chef
    I planted a bunch of strawberries and didn't get a single tulip from one of them. No boars either. I did get a boar from a pond and got like one tulip from it. Lol tulips hate me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    It's not you. It's frankly absurd for the game to expect us to have 12 conservatories. I absolutely refuse to accept that this should be "required" and presented as a reasonable solution. It's impossible for lower level players.

I can probably earn about 50 per day, that's barely enough to unlock the community prizes. I doubt it will be anywhere near earning most of the individual prizes. I feel like all the joy and excitement has gone out of the event for me and that is such a shame. If the drop rate were even 50% for flowers and crops, it would be fine and enjoyable. Instead it's more like 10%, if that. And no, storing every **** building in my kingdom and spending 400,000 coins and other resources building a dozen conservatories is not a reasonable solution. Sorry, it just isn't.
    Yes to everything you said....

I really don't want to build more conservatories, never mind another twelve of them. I don't think it should be required either. This is the one world event I can say is not for me, I don't think I'll even be that disappointed that I don't have any of the prizes when it's over. They're beautiful and normally the thought of missing out on them would bother me but the minute the update came today and I started to see how things were going to be, I just couldn't be bothered. Don't think I've ever felt this way about anything in CS before.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tan5314 View Post
    But I'm still having fun with it! I gonna try to collect as many tulips as I can. I have 92 so far. Strawberry fields forever! ))
    This made me laugh, I sang it in my head as I read the words!! Good luck to you.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    Just built 2 more conservatories. Now I have 11, plus 2 unbuilt ones sitting around because I don't have enough red petals... Now trying to put away other decorations to squeeze in a couple more conservatories......

Edit: Put away a bunch of non-collectible decorations / old time-limited event coin-only buildings, and squeezed in a total of 12 built conservatories, and 7 unbuilt ones. My kingdom looks like a construction site now but it'll (probably) be worth it.... I could deforest / chop rocks to make space for maybe 5 more conservatories, but then I don't want to waste energy chopping trees/rocks for coins (because stone and wood are maxed out obviously)... well, I'll see about that when I actually got enough red petals to complete all of the unbuilt ones.
    I'm confused.....I'm at level 50 with 7 Conservatories. When I try to build another I am told I have reached the LIMIT and must LEVEL UP to build more.....How did you build so many?

Farm Supplier
    does anyone know what the rewards are/do? Are they just decorations or are there things that actually drop stuff?

Day 1 is ending for me, 55 tulips on the count. Now if only my bad sleeping baby can wake up at good times to keep collecting through the night....

Check out Stormie, he has level 8 and all of the prizes out in one group around his garden.