Page 44 of 172 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Executive Chef
    Strange that it seems to be just no drops deco this time... Much like the Pyre Festival, but pretty instead of crazy deco...I guess there could be drops from the community prizes, but I don't get that feeling...
    Edit: atm we need 626 252 347 more tulips for the first community prize...(0,6% done)
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 03-13-15 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Added info
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Lvl 4:
    Coal: 40
    Garden Clippers: 3
    Bunch of Flowers: 3
    Garden Gloves: 8

I'm a bit concerned about the clippers and gloves. I've managed to collect 5 times so far, but we need atleast 26 gloves and 12 clippers to get to lvl 6. Who knows how many we need for lvl 8... 4 collections a day (= 16 hours) makes it take atleast a week to get to lvl 6...

This isn't gonna be a quick event... it's gonna be an attrition...

Ow, and I never got a clipper...
    Yep S8/TL don't listen when we tell them to drop,the random drop!
    Been waiting since yesterday for my 3 rd Garden clipper, after 3 Collections today nothing!
    I am really not liking this event though I love the new tiles and deco
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    If I was lower level player, I'd be upset with this world event.
    My first event was the pyre tent, gave it all. I didn't reach the final personal reward, and I find the little statue really pretty, but my kingdom was a baby and I was content with my achievements.
    Then came Haloween, I got thru all goals, gave it all again with a wizard school now, and even generated a handful extra numbers for the community.
    Third time now, I have lots of fire power behind me: 2 l5 wiz schools, 2 alis, tinker camp, over a million coins, full inventory and many acres of land. All those canons I use to go to extremes and bring up 15 conservatories very quickly (still working on it). Which would have never been possible to me if I'd had that baby kingdom I remember during my first event last summer. At the current drop rate and the final 4900 needed, I calculated 15 conservatories to be my safest bet (I can't sustain a 2h regime all the time).
    My conclusion is, giving it all wouldn't have been enough for me this time as a young ruler. And I have the chance to play a lot. This event is fundamentally different than the past two. Not good, not good at all, S8!
    I have lots of lower level neighbors, who swing by for a visit regularly. What they see on my board makes me feel uneasy.
    It should have been fun and in large parts doable quest for everyone eligible.
    Thank you so much for posting this... I appreciate you long term players that still remember what it was like to be new. Totally agree with what you said and very disappointed that the event is so ridiculously impossible.

On the bright side, I did just get 2 tulips from 2 strawberries... maaaaaaaybe they are fixing the drop rate? I really hope so.

Banned
    A friend has LVL 43 with 36 royal buildings and cannot build 10th Conservatory.. confuzeed?? Did she miss the memo?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    A friend has LVL 43 with 36 royal buildings and cannot build 10th Conservatory.. confuzeed?? Did she miss the memo?
    there is a max to the number of royal building you can have...
    selling a tower might solve this
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    I think you could have more conservatories. They are a Royal building so you could have as many as the Royal buildings limit allow. However, to do this you would have to sell your Royal buildings since you can't store them and I don't think that anyone would want to do that.
    I believe you can store royal buildings. I stored several of mine. But the stored buildings still count towards your limit.

Rhino Keeper
    WHY THERE ARE NO POLES IN THE 4TH IND. REWARD???
    i see gates and walls but NO POLES(((( THEY RE SO CUTE

Host(ess)
    I have 19 conservatories and 7 on the way and lv2 garden and I have gotten 271 tulips. What I have done is to stop collecting from crops and flowers (I am just collecting from the red ones to get more concervatories) just get to few of the tulips from them, so I am concentraiting on the concervatories, faerie flower bed (get one every time) and monsters to get the tulips.

The other two events was more fun than this one because on those events the lower levels had a fighting chance to get the prizes (sun Stones came from rocks and candy corn came from corn that you planted and you could craft them) but now it fels like they don't have it. Because 1) they need Coin to buy concervatories wich they don't have 2) they need red petals, super glue, stone blockes and beams and that takes time to craft 3) the low drop rate to get tulips from crops and flowers and the space to put the building they do buy.

I have noted from the previus events that you got sun Stones easy from the first event so almost all got the frizes but then TL made it little harder to get the candy corn in the halloween event but you could get all the prizes if you Put more work in, but now it is just ridiculous the energy you put in to get those tulips is just bad. I think TL/S8 don't want us to win the prizes.
    I have gotten the tulips just because i have the coin and resurses and I am unemployed to put the time in the game so I have at least the fighting chance to get the prizes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    WHY THERE ARE NO POLES IN THE 4TH IND. REWARD???
    i see gates and walls but NO POLES(((( THEY RE SO CUTE
    I don't know, but you get 10 poles with the second individual prize, maybe it will be sufficient?
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 03-13-15 at 01:17 PM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Ok I caved and am giving in to the peer pressure of more conservatories....I'm going to need them soon anyways since I think I have sister sister coming up on me. I'm going to have to take some time this weekend and revamp my whole kingdom as right now it's a disaster from trying to find room to fit these conservatories. I've needed something to do with my 3+ million coins, guess this is it. LOL!!