Page 52 of 172 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

My apologies to everyone, but I'll be bowing out on this one. I can't seem to push myself to grind this event when everything both individual and community seems to be deco. I'm still going to end up finishing up all the new conservatories i bought, but with less than a 100 tulips so far I just don't see me finishing. Figure ill get back to the main story line as i just finished up the fairy bridge.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It can seem very disappointing at the beginning, but why not concentrate on your normal game, beat up monsters when they spawn and allow your tulip count to grow by default. Every tulip counts, even just a few all adds up and helps those of us who can get hundreds a day to earn the community prizes and finish the event. We all need each other. Work out if you can get to 950 so you at least get the Community prizes in the 20 days we have remaining. You might surprise yourself! And we need you!

Quote Originally Posted by foodpill View Post
    Is it possible that the drop rate from crops/petals decreases with the increase in conservatories? Cause it certainly feels like it.
    It's more likely that your drop rate is related to the amount of event collectibles you collect in a day (to keep you from getting too far ahead). So if you have more conservatories, then you'll have more guarantee tulips which means your drop rate will rebalance downwards. If too many people finish this event too quickly, then S8 don't make any money.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think I'll finish this one, I keep running out of energy and only get 1 tulip out of 20 flowers and from harvesting! I don't think the tulip drop rate is fair!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Ha...I just seen this and I've just posted about caving to the peer pressure of more conservatories too. I've yet to do sister sister also. I didn't revamp nothing, I was a bit annoyed about building them so I just threw them into my kingdom haphazardly and there they'll stay until I can store them again. My place looks drunk or unbalanced with the amount of conservatories, I'm ignoring my desperate need to straighten things out and make it look tidy again. Basically I'm arguing with my conservatories and it's not even their fault.
    I have 5 with the 6th in the process of building, that's it for me. I'm not purchasing more for this or for sister sister, what I get, I get. I didn't totally revamp my kingdom, just moved things around a bit to make room. I don't like how it looks but it is manageable for collecting right now and that is all I care about. If people don't like how it looks, they don't have to look. LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Yep, put like that....maybe I see a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.
    See, there's not always a train at the end of the tunnel coming to crush you, sometimes it really is just the sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It can seem very disappointing at the beginning, but why not concentrate on your normal game, beat up monsters when they spawn and allow your tulip count to grow by default. Every tulip counts, even just a few all adds up and helps those of us who can get hundreds a day to earn the community prizes and finish the event. We all need each other. Work out if you can get to 950 so you at least get the Community prizes in the 20 days we have remaining. You might surprise yourself! And we need you!
    Part of it is the grind itself, but I have been playing for while now and I just don't have to much interest in the prizes offered. I actually recently hit level 50, and with my limited space I am much more interested in prizes that actually give something back rather than decor. Even though i know i can move stuff to storage as needed I really don't have hardly any straight decor items in my kingdom. On top of that I am part of the group that would be slightly embarrassed if anyone saw this game on my phone with me being 32yr old male so i do try to keep the friillyness so to speak to a minimum outside of needed items.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    How the xxx did you get SO many clippers, gloves AND the rest???

Did you spend hundreds of gems or something like that???

Invite sent, soooo curious about your kingdom...

Edit: OMG!!! 70 Alicorns!!! 37 lvl 5 Amphitheaters!!! Castle Gardens lvl 8!!!! Argh!!! How long have you been playing??? How much money have you put in this? I'm sooo chocked!
    for tulips only speed up the garden, as i posted before it is the best ressource for the flowers ( maybe in real money 25€ )
    alis, mmh maybe lost control... 70*600gems = xxx €
    amphies crafted for month
    cows are the same as with the alis

gems / € = lol, not smoking, no pets, no expensive girl ( only sometimes ), not rich but not poor, so why not spend some €

back to Topic:
    i am not sure about conserva-doms, cuz i get a lot of tulips from fighting against skunkus and fangbeasts, even the lonely troll at the pit give 3 or more...
    Last edited by Chaotarch; 03-13-15 at 10:04 PM.
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mikecyr View Post
    More than 1 day in, and we have 0.6% of the first community prize. I can only assume that TL knows the collection rate must increase dramatically (i.e. more than just the additional tulips from higher level castle gardens every 4 hours) in order for us to have a hope of getting anywhere near meeting the community goals.

But then, I also thought that there would be something extra for people who completed the pre-event goals (beyond a few blocks and beams), so maybe I'm giving TL too much credit.
    Im kinda worried for those community prizes. I may only get 2 or 3 indiv prize..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    for tulips only speed up the garden, as i posted before it is the best ressource for the flowers ( maybe in real money 25€ )
    alis, mmh maybe lost control... 70*600gems = xxx €
    amphies crafted for month
    cows are the same as with the alis

gems / € = lol, not smoking, no pets, no expensive girl ( only sometimes ), not rich but not poor, so why not spend some €

back to Topic:
    i am not sure about conserva-doms, cuz i get a lot of tulips from fighting against skunkus and fangbeasts, even the lonely troll at the pit give 3 or more...
    Makes me think you are definitely not Swabian,lol.

Farm Supplier
    Ah yeah, I can't be bothered with this one. The garden is ugly and I wouldn't know where to put more deco. Tbh I'm kind of glad it's just deco, I don't even have a 100 tulips yet. A full energy worth of flowers have me 3 (!!!) tulips. Yeah ok....