Page 137 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

I put the tiny garden by my fairy house it looks better there.

Executive Chef
    Well, I'm not surprised that the garden pond doesn't even drop water (c'mon TL, was it really that hard to code it like a regular pond?) but .... I literally laughed out loud when I read the back of *this* card:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	19377
    LOL!!! I'm sorry but WHO naps in a pond? ... The hobbits from the meadow are the only ones who could even fit on that tiny lily pad! LOLOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Anyone know if the garden and conservatories will continue to drop tulips through the end of the event once we complete level 8 and the tea party?
    Not only are they still dropping tulips, they still drop gloves and clippers. Wish I could gift them to people having trouble with drops.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If it was the Baron, it would have been GOLDEN spoons
    Nah, something more rare and precious, Mithril! Bwahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    I would have loved to make 100 golden spoons! Sadly, 'there is no spoon'...lol
    Ok, Neo.

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If you are in rush to satisfy the baron during this event, you can also offer him.... 100 golden obelisks
    Was he born with one of those in his mouth as well? He does have a BIG mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Not only are they still dropping tulips, they still drop gloves and clippers. Wish I could gift them to people having trouble with drops.
    I wish we could as well, as I would have been doing that from the start and even now, I'd send them to my second game which needs them. LOL!!
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Thank you. I'm with you. Wish we could gift them to neighbors who need them. They're only wasting inventory space along with a variety of items leftover from other events. Not that I have a lot of those. I was too low level to be able to do much with the Thanksgiving and Christmas events. If I could, I'd put those milking maids out by the cows and the geese out by a pond.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    I put the tiny garden by my fairy house it looks better there.
    I need to get one of those for my main game, only my secondary game had the gems for it. I think that'll be my next gem purchase for my main game as I really want one of those.

For now, this is where I placed mine. The fruit trees tower over it. LMAO!!! I mean, the trees on it are so much tinier then even the ones on the garden, and they were both made for the same event? Did two different people work on them, as otherwise, I'd think they'd have made them equally to scale.

Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Executive Chef
    Started my day with 2,228 tulips and ended day thirteen with 2,438. So 210 tulips collected today, beasties were popping up pretty good today, upgraded my garden to level 8. Off to bed I go, good luck all and good night.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Farm Supplier
    I'll keep collecting for the community goal but I think it'll all go into storage anyway, been great having something to do though. I can't quite bring myself to make the change from level 7 stylish pond to level 8 kids playground spinner thing, although I think I'll have to eventually as I can't bear to leave a challenge unfinished!

What's next I wonder? Still hoping they'll be expansions soon and maybe we'll make it down to the glasshouse temple thing? Hoping that there'll be a bit more care than there has been over the last few weeks, want to feel the CS love again.
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Well, I'm not surprised that the garden pond doesn't even drop water (c'mon TL, was it really that hard to code it like a regular pond?) but .... I literally laughed out loud when I read the back of *this* card:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	19377
    LOL!!! I'm sorry but WHO naps in a pond? ... The hobbits from the meadow are the only ones who could even fit on that tiny lily pad! LOLOL
    It's not even a good idea to nap *by* a pond. Full of mosquitoes and spiders...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Host(ess)
    Ended the day up 358 tulips for a total of 4,855. Yay! Totals for the day improving now I've upgraded my castle gardens to level 8. Good luck all!
    Last edited by possibilitys; 03-26-15 at 12:15 AM.