Page 32 of 172 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Quote Originally Posted by tantyc73 View Post
    I've been collecting tulips all day but I don't have the icon with my tulip count...help!! Where are they???
    Have you posted in the bugs thread? Seems community managers check there more often.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Sooo, looking at stormies castle there is
    - castle garden lvl.8
    - bird bath (1st tulip prize)
    - dragon topiary (3rd prize)
    - meadow (last prize)

And for community prizes I see
    - garden pond
    - alicorn topiary
    - garden patio set

None of them sparkling, so I'm not sure if they drop anything.
    Last edited by Korlcek; 03-12-15 at 09:14 PM.

I haven't but I certainly will. Thanks for the heads up!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmz View Post
    I'm confused.....I'm at level 50 with 7 Conservatories. When I try to build another I am told I have reached the LIMIT and must LEVEL UP to build more.....How did you build so many?
    I have 10 and can by more if I want. Check your profile to see how many royal buildings you have, the cap is 43 (?) - and remember stored buildings count against the cap as well.

Farm Supplier

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    I have 10 and can by more if I want. Check your profile to see how many royal buildings you have, the cap is 43 (?) - and remember stored buildings count against the cap as well.
    Looks like that is the problem. Did not realize the max was 43......what to get rid of......?

Oh yeah, just collected 20 sberries, 5 cocoa, and 5 sugar canes.....not a SINGLE tulip OR monster!!!! No, I did not miss any hidden monsters

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Yes to everything you said....

I really don't want to build more conservatories, never mind another twelve of them. I don't think it should be required either. This is the one world event I can say is not for me, I don't think I'll even be that disappointed that I don't have any of the prizes when it's over. They're beautiful and normally the thought of missing out on them would bother me but the minute the update came today and I started to see how things were going to be, I just couldn't be bothered. Don't think I've ever felt this way about anything in CS before.
    Ditto. I don't want to see Kingdom after kingdom with just conservatories and nothing else. How boring. I won't be building 15 of them - I think that's pointless and takes some of the fun and beauty out of the game. This just seems odd; why would TL design such an almost impossible event? I have played all day; something I am usually unable to do; and i have 36 tulips. Guess I will be missing out!

Fashion Designer
    hmm... I did check out Stormie's kingdom. pretty interesting that he hacked and got all the prizes!
    are we only allowed 1 each of the topiaries? In the App Store description it mentioned "walling your kingdom in Alicorn Topiaries."
    Also where are the plain white pathways?

New Resident
    The best way I have found to get up tulips is:
    Harvest strawberries
    Attack the dire wolves when they pop up from harvesting
    Get as many conservatories as you can (the sooner the better, so you'll have them earning for the whole event)
    Use the strawberries (and glimmer bulbs overnight) to do the Magic Fruit Trade if you have it to get energy
    Use alicorns/wizard schools/any other sources of energy where you can, as soon as you can to get the most out of them
    Leave any buildings, quests etc unchecked and not progressing so you don't waste energy
    If you have a troll pit, collect from it to have a troll to whack every 5 hours

It's going to be more difficult for the lower levels, but this will give at least more of a chance at getting tulip numbers up
    Last edited by jabka19; 03-12-15 at 10:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    DEAR TL,
    WHAT WILL THE GARDEN DROP AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER? (just curious

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmz View Post
    I'm unable to build past 7 (at level 50). Wonder if TL "fixed" the upper limit on conservatories in the name of "game economy".....
    Mine said the same thing, which means you have the cap number of Royal Buildings. I Just sold a few of my watch towers which then allowed me to build more Conservatories.