Page 31 of 172 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by seishy View Post
    does anyone know what the rewards are/do? Are they just decorations or are there things that actually drop stuff?
    I don't think anyone really knows for sure yet. But I find it hard to believe that the Meadow (that's the plot with the new little hut on it) is only decoration.

I think you could have more conservatories. They are a Royal building so you could have as many as the Royal buildings limit allow. However, to do this you would have to sell your Royal buildings since you can't store them and I don't think that anyone would want to do that.

Host(ess)
    lets see, guess ill share my plan for this event. I plan to build as many conservatories as possible, two tulips per energy is the best there is. Because of this i will be collecting heaps of cow pies and seeds, which is great considering i am on the sister sister quest and need lots of dark plants. All that will take water, so will have to collect for wells to supply the water i need, which will generate lots of fish. Extra Fish can go toward the energy trade in the royal exchange. For crops, i plan to do a mixure of strawberries and glimmer plants, perfect for the other energy trade in the royal exchange. I dont mind putting off everything else since i can always come back to it after the event is over. Will still collect from the important resource buildings: sawmill, mines, stables.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    I think you could have more conservatories. They are a Royal building so you could have as many as the Royal buildings limit allow. However, to do this you would have to sell your Royal buildings since you can't store them and I don't think that anyone would want to do that.
    I'm unable to build past 7 (at level 50). Wonder if TL "fixed" the upper limit on conservatories in the name of "game economy".....

Rhino Keeper
    According to the task in the goal list, you should get 40 tulips for upgrading the garden to level 4. Hopefully, those aren't the only "extra" tulips we'll be getting throughout the month.

Where is the castle garden.?

Does anyone know where the castle garden is?

Sorry..I found it..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmz View Post
    I'm confused.....I'm at level 50 with 7 Conservatories. When I try to build another I am told I have reached the LIMIT and must LEVEL UP to build more.....How did you build so many?
    Weird, just out of curiousity, I just bought my 16th conservatories... Can't finish them, but it seems I don't have a cap...

I've been collecting tulips all day but I don't have the icon with my tulip count...help!! Where are they???