Page 71 of 172 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Lol, you planted CANDY CANES!?! Lol...please share your secret, lol *wink*
    Hee... This picture took me back. I must be thinking about that other World Event. I have candy cane or candy corn on my mind...
    Last edited by clarity625; 03-15-15 at 10:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Loving the idea of the next event being a Zombie Apocalypse Fighting off zombie beasts, collecting brainz...
    LOLS....now THAT would be a great idea to incorporated into Farie Tail GemTrap....I mean wonderland.

And to all you "old loggers"....I built all my conservatories on old logs...my glimmer parts and plants are at an outrageous amount!...and now making adamant

Quote Originally Posted by clarity625 View Post
    Hee... This picture took me back. I must be thinking about that other World Event. I have candy cane or candy corn on my mind...
    At least we got the vampire cow and much coveted cauldron....!
    I do remember that after the summer/sunstone event saying that they wouldn't do another deco only event.....then we got Halloween(awesome and fun)
    But they seem to have forgot...hum?
    Last edited by reliquary; 03-15-15 at 11:25 PM.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Thumbs down Drop Rates Very Low

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Flower Frenzy Event!
    (prepared by SW)

Tips and Notes:
    *Starts: 03/12/2015 12PM PDT - Ends: 04/03/2015 12PM PDT

How does this event work? UPDATED
    To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 350 tulips. When you reach the 350, the next individual prize opens up for you.
    Once you reach 950, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).
    It will take until April 3 to get the first individual prize with the drop rates of Tulips being very few. So far my conservatories have only given me two tulips per collection. Harvesting crops and watering flowers yield maybe One Tulip out of 15 to 20 crops harvested or flowers watered. I'm not getting many Gloves or Shears either.

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    But Btw....anyone know when the 120 milk thing happens...& what else the goal involves?
    no other goal its the end
    but my garden still drops gloves and clippers...sadly i am maxed out

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CG_GCLippers99.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	19165 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CG_GGloves99.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	19166

and good news for all friends of the tuliphunt: tataa, there is no cap at 9999

Name:	tulips10k.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	19167

sry for the community, but i am now back again at daily Business; collect from garden normal, ff-beds, crops and beasts
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Personally I don't like the look of the Castle Gardens when it's all leveled up (the not-animated water bugs me, it looks more like a garden with ribbons to me).
    Right now mine is level 4:

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	135.5 KB 
ID:	19170

Of course I want to level up as far as I can, but just not to the end. I want to keep my garden nice to look at for myself.
    Can someone show me: how does the Castle Gardens looks like at level 5, 6 and 7?
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Did the beast spawn rate increase? My queendom is overrun! I got 20 beasts this morning with about 120 energy spent, this has never happened before, except during the swampy pond quest.
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

I do hope I won't have to give away my rattails. To finish this event. Those things are the bane of my existence. I've been waiting for weeks to get 30 for Thurstons chill potion, and am only still at 17. I guess I will be concentrating on getting more from now on. But those skunks rarely want to show themselves to me, or give up their tails.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarlevi View Post
    I do hope I won't have to give away my rattails. To finish this event. Those things are the bane of my existence. I've been waiting for weeks to get 30 for Thurstons chill potion, and am only still at 17. I guess I will be concentrating on getting more from now on. But those skunks rarely want to show themselves to me, or give up their tails.
    If you can, invest in one or two of those faerie skunkhouses, it helps a lot.

Executive Chef
    So for those who already got the garden to level 8, does it then drop anything besides coins and upgrade materials? I was hoping for it to drop water, petals and maybe fish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    LOLS....now THAT would be a great idea to incorporated into Farie Tail GemTrap....I mean wonderland.

And to all you "old loggers"....I built all my conservatories on old logs...my glimmer parts and plants are at an outrageous amount!...and now making adamant

At least we got the vampire cow and much coveted cauldron....!
    I do remember that after the summer/sunstone event saying that they wouldn't do another deco only event.....then we got Halloween(awesome and fun)
    But they seem to have forgot...hum?
    I remember that too and posted it , and really didn't get any responds to it

Post #588
    Last edited by katbtodd; 03-16-15 at 02:28 AM.