Page 172 of 172 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

I was 188 tulips short, though it would have been nice to get the worthless decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vulpesvulpes1 View Post
    I was 188 tulips short, though it would have been nice to get the worthless decoration.
    I was just shy of getting the decoration, too. For me, the 'closure' of the event was more important. LOL Never liked that feeling of not finishing something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    There is not trade that uses petals. Mushrooms, fishes, etc. yes. I would love to have more petal drop sources without investing massively in gem based sources.
    Self explanatory (what I trade with at RT ! Not petals!)
    I am maxed on some petals, still, I don't get the black flag when I get only coins.
    Today after 2 days of absolutely nothing except coins I got one purple petal
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I've been collecting a mixture of petals, mermaid scales, fish, glimmer dust, mushrooms, all things that have some use.

Rhino Keeper
    I got petals,mostly all of them, glimmer dust, mushrooms, fish and of course a couple mermaid scales..must say I appreciate the mermaid scales most..
    CS ID is anu1985.. happy gaming!!!

Angry Castle Gardens not upgradable

I've been a daily player and followed the quest for building and upgrading the Castle Gardens. The problems is, now that the quest ended and I was unable to upgrade to level 8 in time, the Gardens still show what is needed to continue upgrading but no supplies needed from collecting from the Gardens will drop.

Is this still able to upgrade? If so, why will it not drop any needed supplies? If not, why does it still show what's needed for the next upgrade? It's very frustrating since I'd like to get it upgraded for the full effect I've seen in other kingdoms.

Nightclub Owner
    I believe the only way to complete the upgrade would be to spend gems. You'll no longer receive clippers or gloves when collecting as they stopped dropping as soon as the event ended. You needed to collect the appropriate amount of clippers and gloves before the timer ran out in order to upgrade it for free.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by parlski View Post
    did everyone get the final community prize?
    I didn't pay enough attention
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Yes, everyone got it.
    I was wireless and gameless for about a week and a half of Passover. Plus kids were home. and to cut a long story short, was only able to log in a couple of days ago, after missing the end of the event by two days. I got the other community prizes, but because I didn't log in on the day the event ended or maybe a couple of days after, I didn't get the last community prize. I only managed to check the forum now to see if we even managed to get the final prize.
    It's not that I have a vast need for this decoration, but I think it's wrong!!
    I participated in the event as much as I could. I did get the first two community prizes and just because I couldn't log in for a while, doesn't mean I am not eligible for the last prize.
    This event it's a decoration. but next event it may be something worth having!.
    And yes, I checked my storage, it's not there.
    Something doesn't check.
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kudukuda View Post
    I was wireless and gameless for about a week and a half of Passover. Plus kids were home. and to cut a long story short, was only able to log in a couple of days ago, after missing the end of the event by two days. I got the other community prizes, but because I didn't log in on the day the event ended or maybe a couple of days after, I didn't get the last community prize. I only managed to check the forum now to see if we even managed to get the final prize.
    It's not that I have a vast need for this decoration, but I think it's wrong!!
    I participated in the event as much as I could. I did get the first two community prizes and just because I couldn't log in for a while, doesn't mean I am not eligible for the last prize.
    This event it's a decoration. but next event it may be something worth having!.
    And yes, I checked my storage, it's not there.
    Something doesn't check.
    As long as you collected in total 950 tulips, then you should receive all the community prizes. Only the individual prizes had certain tulip levels you would've needed to reach in order to receive them. If you've got the Garden Patio Set, the Garden Pond, and no Alicorn Topiary, then I'd email support@teamlava and ask them to check your game. There isn't anything more you needed to do but get 950 Tulips to be awarded those three prizes.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    As long as you collected in total 950 tulips, then you should receive all the community prizes. Only the individual prizes had certain tulip levels you would've needed to reach in order to receive them. If you've got the Garden Patio Set, the Garden Pond, and no Alicorn Topiary, then I'd email support@teamlava and ask them to check your game. There isn't anything more you needed to do but get 950 Tulips to be awarded those three prizes.
    I know you're right, and that was my thinking. But i cant be bothered to open a ticket just for a deco... Oh well....
    Thanks
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!