Page 125 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    I'm stunned, because last 2 world events we, as community, struggled literally till the very last day, Haloween almost very last hour, to get the 3rd prize which was set at about a bit over 500 000 000. See pics below.
    Attachment 19324
    Attachment 19325

How? Are we so many more? Or are so much better at gathering special event items?
    I think it's simply a matter of tulips dropping at a higher rate than in previous events.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntyRose32 View Post
    Started the day with 1,546 tulips and ended day ten with 1,765 tulips, grand total collected today was 219. A bit better than yesterday but still not great. I just upgrade my gardens to level 7 a few moments ago so hoping that will help with tomorrows count. Did good with the beasties today, collecting form crops was only so, so and flowers as usual was nearly no drops. Another day down. Good night to all.
    I did horrible today. LOL!! I honestly should've surpassed the 3000 mark and the 4th prize, and I'm still over a hundred off.

Started with 2554 and ended with 2839 = 285 tulips only with 6 conservatories and a level 8 garden. I was a bad girl and missed a collection, or two, or maybe 3. Hopefully I'll do better next week as otherwise I may not make that last individual prize.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I did horrible today. LOL!! I honestly should've surpassed the 3000 mark and the 4th prize, and I'm still over a hundred off.

Started with 2554 and ended with 2839 = 285 tulips only with 6 conservatories and a level 8 garden. I was a bad girl and missed a collection, or two, or maybe 3. Hopefully I'll do better next week as otherwise I may not make that last individual prize.
    If you average 285 tulips per day, you'll make the last prize in just over 6 more days, so I think you'll be fine.

Rhino Keeper
    Now at 3698. Only 902 tulips to the fifth individual prize.
    Castle Garden at level 6. Need one pair of clippers for the level 7.

Rhino Keeper
    Just crossed 2000 tulips..will be a tight race to get to 4th prize i guess..am having around 124-150 tulips a day...

Rhino Keeper
    THis is funny. I may not even make the third prize, but im not really bummed.
    In the first event i didn't get the last prize. Then in the Halloween event made a very very special effort as the last prize was a functional one. It was hard, but doable for me. Now, with everything just deco, and RL busy... I just don't see the point.
    I have a little over 1300 tulips, 9 conservatories, garden level 5 with 4 clippers and 6 gloves needed.
    And as i said... Not upset at the least... Other than not helping the community, but you can't have everything...
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

i am confused.
    we have to download a springversion for this event, but for what?

why cant we craft tulips?
    where is the springadventure?
    why cant we do a trade for tulips?
    where are the shortquests during this event?
    where are the springflowers or other items in the market? - wont you make some money with gems?

TL is kidding us, if we have only collect tulips for 22days
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

My garden is stuck in level 6 for days now
    I wonder if I still can level it up to level 8 before the event ends.
    Garden Clippers please drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by violetlove12 View Post
    My garden is stuck in level 6 for days now
    I wonder if I still can level it up to level 8 before the event ends.
    Garden Clippers please drop.
    I am lucky, since a couple of days I get more clippers as gloves. I had also a period at level 5-6 very clippers seems to be forgotten in the bushes.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Wuhooo!! Just reached lv15 im late starting this event but super excited to be taking part!!