Thread: Daily Bonus not working

Daily Bonus not working

The Daily Bonus I get is not always being added to my total. Sometimes it's added, sometimes it's not.

New Resident
    That's exactly what I was coming on here to post about. I have hit the collect button twice today ($300 per bonus so I should have $600) and it only actually gave me the coins once ($300 total). Yesterday I hit it three times throughout my work day (should be $900) and it only gave me the coins once ($300 total). Extremely irritating.

I have noticed this problem for several weeks. First logon of the day, I get my treasure chest reward. Then I quit the game and log back in. Then my $300 daily bonus sticks.

New Resident
    Hey peeps...glad to see that I'm not going insane and that it's not just my game alone. I actually started noticing this awhile back when I'd open a chest and then go to collect my daily $300 bonus...I was basically at that point just collecting cuz I had almost wiped myself out or at least gone below my preferred level of what I like to have in my "bank"...so as I was going on with my collecting (I had a good memory of what was in my bank at all times) this one morning before I went to open a chest and it all covered my totals something didn't look right...I opened a chest and it was added to the total only it was less than what was in there from before...now I'm like wtf so I collected my $300 bonus and tallied up that total and went on with my other games...came back a few hrs later to collect again and the same thing happened all over again. The total I had from before wasn't the total that was being shown...so I went about collecting and got a new total only this time after it was done I took a snapshot. And then a few hrs later when I collected again it happened again and this time I saw the actual proof with my snapshot. Has anyone handed in a ticket to report this problem at all? Just curious cuz obvious there's others with the same problem as well.
    Last edited by DoeZ0763; 05-27-15 at 07:58 PM.
    The unreal is more powerful than the real, because nothing is as perfect as you can imagine it. because its only intangible ideas, concepts, beliefs, fantasies that last. stone crumbles. wood rots. people, well, they die. but things as fragile as a thought, a dream, a legend, they can go on and on.