Thread: Problem with progress

New Resident

Problem with progress

Hi, I'm experiencing problems with advancing in the game. In the beginning of the game I was tasked to build a sword to beat a card-enemy. I was however unable to complete the task at that time and the quest disappeared. I couldn't find one part that was supposed to drop from a chopped down tree.

Now if I want to beat the enemy it says that I need the sword. I am unable to build the sword because I still can't find the missing part despite chopping down all the trees available and because the workshop doesn't offer the possibility to build it anymore.

To be able to expand the town I need to build compasses, but to build compasses I need drops from enemies and as I'm unable to defeat the enemy I can't get those drops.

I don't know if this is a bug with my game or not, but it seems to me that it is quite impossible to advance at all anymore since all the quests need additional parts I'm unable to obtain and I have very little space left in the town to build anything.
    If it is something I've missed, please tell me what to do so I can progress. If it is a bug, please solve it. I've already tried contacting support but I only got the answer to look here for an answer.

All the best
    /Jelinne

Banned
    Sorry to hear that, you should have a Spellthorn Sword on your account now. Please let me know if you still encounter any issues.

New Resident
    Thank you so much for the help!

New Resident
    I am having a problem progressing as well but it is further in the game. I am at the point where you have to find a better lantern for Cinderella's carriage, I have quested in the Tower for months now and I have been in every room heaps of times and no lantern. It seams that without this lantern I can't move forward this is sooo frustrating. At one stage I even thought I had to find the lantern by expanding my lands but that hasn't helped either. Help please. Oh I forgot, I sent this request to game support today as well, I expect they will invite me to come here any way.
    Last edited by Jims3rd; 06-19-15 at 10:26 PM.