Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Endorsements

Lightbulb Celebrity Endorsements

What do you think about this. KimK started it and I hear KatyP is jumping on that bandwagon. Would a celebrity endorsed FS appeal to anyone? Who would you want to meet in game?

Just thought I'd put the idea out there and see what others are thinking. I'm not a fan, but it sounds like there's been some success for that type of game "feature".
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Executive Chef
    If Kim Kardashian or Katy Perry endorsed any game I play, I'd uninstall it and never look back.
    FS is a fantasy game where you can escape the real world for a little while, in between reading a good book and the thought of having some reality tv celebrity who is famous for nothing other than carrying on like a fool on tv or some talentless, two bit singer turn up in this little fantasy game would be more than I could handle.
    These people bring new meaning to the word idiot everytime as far as I'm concerned, and celebrating stupidity is not something I know how to do. So in my eyes doing this would **** a game for me and I hope TL have better sense than to go down that road.
    I see nothing remotely stylish or fashionable about either of these people and many others who move in their circle, having the money to buy endless amounts of Gucci or Prada etc does not make you fashionable.
    However, this is just my opinion, to each their own.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Eww no, don't bring those into my game. I'd probably quit.

Executive Chef
    I probably won't notice because I don't even know who are all these people xDD

I think I saw her once.. yea in "Drop Dead Diva" but it takes quite an effort to remember xDD
    Last edited by nky1111; 03-11-15 at 10:56 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Lol to the other comments!!! Not a fan of hers.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-12-15 at 10:37 AM. Reason: discussing third party game

Fashion Designer
    I don't like or dislike Katie Perry. She seems like one of hoards of semi-talented singers that populate the world, but I'm not bothered by her. Her outfits are funny, and creative so there is that. Idon't even know a single song by her though. That's my age talking.

If Kim K endorsed this game, I'm with the others, I'd quit. I hate her. She is a talentless moron who's basically famous for being ****ty and married to someone famous. She was on Conan a while back, and hearing her speak made me change the channel. The ignorant trash was too much.
    I wish people didn't idolize her. The fact that some of the fashions in this game (that horrid wide brimmed hat display for instance) are based on her "fashion" already annoys me.
    I see people in the store dressed up like her, with the gobs of make-up and horrid fake looking tanned skin and bad hair, and it makes my skin crawl that regular people want to emulate such an idiot of a human being.

Anyway, no, I'm not much of a celebrity worshiper. If Katie Perry endorsed, I wouldn't care, same goes for most celebs. Some would just be a plain old turn off for me, though.

Fashion Designer
    I, like many others, strongly dislike Kim K, and personally feel that FS doesn't need celebrity endorsements. If and only If that ever happened I'd want it to be a celebrity whose likable and a major fashionista, like Lupita Nyongo or super stylish model like Naomi Campbell.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I, like many others, strongly dislike Kim K, and personally feel that FS doesn't need celebrity endorsements. If and only If that ever happened I'd want it to be a celebrity whose likable and a major fashionista, like Lupita Nyongo or super stylish model like Naomi Campbell.
    Yep I agree, FS doesn't need any famous people or celebrities endorsing it.

I love Lupita Nyongo's style and elegance, she radiates beauty and style from the inside out. Naomi Campbell is just always perfect to me, she's always been one of my favourites, even if she does like to throw telephones at people....lol. I grew up watching her career....that face and skin!
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    Agreed. No KimK or any other celebrity in these games please.

Host(ess)
    Hahaha, all of these comments made me laugh. I agree, I would quit the game if Katy Perry or Kim K endorsed it. I don't think celebrity power is needed in this game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast