Thread: My restaurant is not selling food

My restaurant is not selling food

For the past week my restaurant only sells food from my counters if I'm am logged onto the game, for the past few hours my servers are standing in front of the counters and no food at all is being served to customers even when I'm logged in. Please can you fix this

New Resident
    I have the same problem since yesterday and i dont know what to do, im wasting the time where i could do st patrick's quests ):

Quote Originally Posted by lordetta View Post
    I have the same problem since yesterday and i dont know what to do, im wasting the time where i could do st patrick's quests ):
    I have logged in this morning and it's still the same. I tried deleting the game and downloading it again but nothing works. I agree it's a waste of time. Can somebody sort this out please.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by claireloual View Post
    I have logged in this morning and it's still the same. I tried deleting the game and downloading it again but nothing works. I agree it's a waste of time. Can somebody sort this out please.
    you need a clear path so your customers can sit in more seats than the three near the door. Your servers need a clear path to your customers. You need to rearrange your tables and chairs and/or move your mixer.
    Last edited by nmishii; 03-12-15 at 01:19 AM.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    you need a clear path so your customers can sit in more seats than the three near the door. Your servers need a clear path to your customers. You need to rearrange your tables and chairs and/or move your mixer.
    Yeah but everything was fine untill yesterday...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lordetta View Post
    Yeah but everything was fine untill yesterday...
    I know. Your restaurant looks okay. The customers leave complaining about no seats yet your tables and chairs are accessible. Maybe rearrange things a bit and see it they start sitting down.

I have the same problem. It was fine until yesterday and my restaurant layout has not changed since last week

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    I know. Your restaurant looks okay. The customers leave complaining about no seats yet your tables and chairs are accessible. Maybe rearrange things a bit and see it they start sitting down.
    I tried nothing works, just great

Thanks so much nmishii, that's resolved the issue for me

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by claireloual View Post
    Thanks so much nmishii, that's resolved the issue for me
    Thankssss so much it worked!!!