Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Royal Exchange

Royal Exchange

The Royal Exchange keeps saying I have crafted a Trade Ticket. There must be a glitch!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pattipenguin View Post
    The Royal Exchange keeps saying I have crafted a Trade Ticket. There must be a glitch!
    Sorry to hear that, do you know which Craft you attempted before experiencing this issue?

HELP!! Royal exchange in going bonkers

My royal exchange keeps loading and saying I have crafted a trade ticket. Doesn't add any tickets but is in a loading circle and I cant do any more trades

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    My royal exchange keeps loading and saying I have crafted a trade ticket. Doesn't add any tickets but is in a loading circle and I cant do any more trades
    Did you try force closing APP and restarting?

Try force closing, then restarting the game. If that doesn't work, clear your cache and try again.
    Last resort delete the app and re install. Not to worry, your game is saved on their servers...plus it should show up under purchased in the App Store for you.

Haha...burrito...posted at the same time....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem. By collecting the trade ticket ( it say if I will sell it or put it in the store) so, i put it in the store.... then the game stoped... and after I loged in again, there is again the problem with the same asking for the trade ticket to sell or put in the store..

So, I cant collect it...

Please fixe this... Now i
    i can not use the Royal Exchange..

Fashion Designer
    Same here, happened before I updated the app, and after. Was probably doing a Dairy Trade, but not sure.

Also, when in Inventory and looking at the trade tickets, I'm now at 478 (assuming the one I'm collecting will stick), but it shows a max of 99. Not sure if this max was there before or not. I was able to collect from the Exchange earlier this AM, maybe 8am Central. By lunchtime, it was broken.

New Resident
    Same Problem here - eggs & diary exchange... Force closed, after restart and sync I got again "you have crafted a Trade ticket"...
    First time (2 hours before) I storaged the royal exchange (Lost the ticket after sync), took it back and started a new trade (eggs & diary), but now again the same problem
    Please take a look at it!
    Thank you!!!

Fashion Designer
    Another thread in the Bugs section on this topic: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Royal-Exchange

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    Another thread in the Bugs section on this topic: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Royal-Exchange
    Merged threads together.
    Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    Sorry to hear that, do you know which Craft you attempted before experiencing this issue?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-11-15 at 04:28 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast