Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Retiring Christmas Items (03/11 - 03/16)

Executive Chef
    I saw that donut tree in so many shops last year. Took me a few times of asking around before I was told where it came from. It was my first time seeing it and I wanted some. But im tired of winter and xmas in bakery and rs. I have more than enough items between them both and wont bother buying gems to get anything else. Even though id really love to try for the tree.

Now fashion is another story. SO many things they can release to make me break my finger buying gems to buy!

Executive Chef
    Not that I need more Christmas decor but had another go at the Santa's Gift Bag box becuase I didn't get all the items I wanted the first time this box came out, and TL were very quick to remove it straight after Christmas 2013. I got everything except 1st place which I'm not too fussed about as its not Christmasy at all being an ice skating rink. To me it just looks like generic winter decor which I also already have too much of already. I normally am not keen on pianos but Im so happy to get the piano in this one because it's pretty, and now I have two snowmen workshops as well, plus a million donut trees, and other the other 3rd and 4th place items. I think I might use my donut trees with my items from the Donut box.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i'm feeling christmassed out, but i know i'll regret it later this year if i don't buy this stuff now.

congrats sls0991!
    This was my thinking as well. I didn't buy the christmas tables when they released them around christmas time (not even sure when it was exactly) because they didn't include the chairs. They did this time so I spend too many gems on them and still didn't get as many as I wanted and had to sacrifice the gingerbread table. I've been hoarding gems for so long that I don't want to spend them all as I am waiting for some nice spring items (I barely have anything for spring). I'm glad we are getting the chance to buy these items again, but I wish it was around October/November and not March.. lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone keeping count of when this latest one expires? I am waiting for a gem sale but thinking if I don't get one tomorrow at reset (Saturday) I need to go ahead of I want anything but not clear when it expires. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    Anyone keeping count of when this latest one expires? I am waiting for a gem sale but thinking if I don't get one tomorrow at reset (Saturday) I need to go ahead of I want anything but not clear when it expires. Thanks!
    It says "2" days right now, but knowing how the counter works, it's probably closer to 1 day. I was able to get the gingerbread house on three of my accounts, I think. Possibly all four, I forgot! But anyway...I finally got it! So adorable!

Executive Chef
    So if you haven't reached the level the retired item was at then you can't get it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    It says "2" days right now, but knowing how the counter works, it's probably closer to 1 day. I was able to get the gingerbread house on three of my accounts, I think. Possibly all four, I forgot! But anyway...I finally got it! So adorable!
    Thanks I got gem sales in both my bakeries and got the gingerbread house for both I'm sooooo glad! Now do I keep trying for the reindeer or give it up!

deekathleen what level are you at? I think it might have been level 45 or higher to get some of the coin or gem items but I don't recall - but I know it is a bummer when you can't try for things due to level. The boxes should not be level specific.

Executive Chef
    I'm at level 40 I think.

New Resident
    Welcome, I promise from Saudi Arabia, the truth is very wonderful game

But prices are very expensive land
    We want to reduce the hours of eating
    We also want to be eating currencies between 10/20 penny
    We want to tile Black and Black wall tiles dark purple various forms of wall and golden color
    We also want when you visit our neighbors instead of i 15 pennies penny for it too expensive land

Thanks so much for the Christmas items! I was unable to get the Gingerbread Baker* from Santa's Gift although it's not on the master thread list. I hope I can get it when it comes around next time!! I'm also hoping for a rerelease of the Gingerbread Stool! Thankfully I snagged the Gingerbread Sconse and the Gingerbread Counter.
    I would be so excited for the Reindeer to be released again, they are the coolest and my bakery is kind of dedicated to them!

(*Not to be confused with the Holiday 2011 1st Prize Gingerbread Baker, these apparently came in Santa's Gift Bag.)
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast