Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How to buy locked goal items ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    see, i have no problem with them removing seasonal (or even non-seasonal goal-related) content after a year, assuming they warn people as they have been lately. i own the costume contest (halloween 2013) and the christmas visitor (2013), but can't buy extras of those, and so what? i had more than enough time to do so while they were available.

i'm not advocating removing such content immediately upon expiration of goals, and as i mentioned, i think TL has successfully proved they remove content without removing the ones people actually own from their decor as well (because that is obviously bad), but why is the 2012 stuff still there when the 2013 isn't? the season for it has been and gone twice!
    Because they were earned goals, doesn't matter if I earned them two years ago or two months ago....I earned them. So therefore I don't want them removed ever and I don't want to be pressured into buying them for no good reason other than people don't want to look at them faded out in their design tabs.

Yes they can remove items without removing the ones people own in their inventory now but what if I want more of this item in the future, which has been the case from time to time for me regarding goal rewards, so again I don't want them to remove items I've earned through goals. They're mine, I earned them and they should never be limited, we put up with enough things been limited and removed in the game.
    They can remove all other seasonal content, using the pop ups to give us prior warning and I'm fine with that, I had my chance and I either bought it or I didn't but I just don't feel that should apply to goal earned items.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Executive Chef
    then we'll have to agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123