Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: St pattys day goals 3-10-15

The 3rd goal was decor, a window and the wall paper
    *haven't learned to do pictures yet it keeps timing out

The leprechaun seems to be coming every hour for me.
    Last edited by jaxporter; 03-11-15 at 07:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxporter View Post
    The 3rd goal was decor, a window and the wall paper
    *haven't learned to do pictures yet it keeps timing out

The leprechaun seems to be coming every hour for me.
    Yeah...I'm not lucky either...he comes every 45 min-an hour for me

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    If you set your timer for 30 minutes, he will show up "soon" after.
    Thanks! This has been working for me.

Farm Supplier
    On goal 5 too, I noticed logging out around every 30 to 40 mins makes him show up faster, he's there when I return as opposed to just playing straight for me. I could use water tips like crazy but I want those clovers since I get the feeling we will have to master all the recipes to 3 stars... Or atleast until the last one, although question... When the event is over, will they just remove the green spice and clovers from the recipes? Or are we going to have to find lucky clovers in our gardens? Lol... I'm assuming they'll do a fast update and take out the green clovers and green clover spice?

Also, I was playing when they did the update yesterday and it always takes like 2-3k coins out of my coins savings . (Not talking about food on counters or customers eating, but actual coins already collected... Just a little hint, I wish they could fix that... Had to upgrade, and level 35 will be unlocking lobster and ya know... Expensive stuff and I leveled up too quickly making breakfast stuff and sandwiches, that I've neglected visiting neighbors because I don't want to level up too quickly. My poor neighbors... Sorrrry, neighbors. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    On goal 5 too, I noticed logging out around every 30 to 40 mins makes him show up faster, he's there when I return as opposed to just playing straight for me. I could use water tips like crazy but I want those clovers since I get the feeling we will have to master all the recipes to 3 stars... Or atleast until the last one, although question... When the event is over, will they just remove the green spice and clovers from the recipes? Or are we going to have to find lucky clovers in our gardens? Lol... I'm assuming they'll do a fast update and take out the green clovers and green clover spice.
    Since the reward for the entire questline is the potato pesto pie which does not have any seasonal ingredients, my guess is that the other three seasonal recipes will disappear when the event is over and the potato pesto pie will disappear for anyone who didn't finish on time. It's anyone's guess whether we'll be able to keep the stats on mastery stars and recipe learned count though.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PraxisOfGood View Post
    Since the reward for the entire questline is the potato pesto pie which does not have any seasonal ingredients, my guess is that the other three seasonal recipes will disappear when the event is over and the potato pesto pie will disappear for anyone who didn't finish on time. It's anyone's guess whether we'll be able to keep the stats on mastery stars and recipe learned count though.
    But I'm a recipe hoarder and I like the mint trifle recipe, it's fast and cute... I want them all... Forever. Lol.They can take away the green pasta actually...The mint trifle, so cute. I hope we can keep them and they just update where we only need the basic ingredients. But you're probably right, hey atleast we get a new recipe! Recipes are better than decor, IMO.
    Reminds me of people freaking out because they couldn't get the vday bird thing. But yay, new recipe! I think we should keep stars.. I'm wondering if this is counting as recipes learned in trophy case. I will see.

Fashion Designer
    I'm at the goal to use any spices 5 times and I have used 4 and none of them have registered. Is this a bug or am I missing something ? Thanks for any help.

It's step 5 to open corned beef and hash. And I have force closed and still not registering.
    Last edited by dragon2046; 03-11-15 at 10:34 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe you have to complete the whole thing for it to register? What goal is this? Congrats on getting ahead so fast. My little Irish man is being generous and just dropped 7 clovers... It's random, 2, 3, 5 7... My problem is sugar... I have a huge street market, no sugar, reminds of bitterballen goal, before I completed that I hardly ever got green peppers, I relied on 4+ veggie market. After I completed the goal, lots of green peppers. I don't blame the game... Just my bad luck. Now, I need 3 sugars for mint thing, and a sugar to make the Irish spice. Why did I delete my excess sugar the other day? I need psychic abilities.

Edit to say, went to collect clovers, 5 this time and found 2 sugars in my street market! The power of posting...
    Last edited by babydollfire; 03-11-15 at 10:49 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks but I just checked that used one on grilled cheese that was almost done and it still didn't register. Hopefully I'm just doing something stupid and it's not a bug. I will check when my next receipe that I used it on is done. Fingers crossed ! Lol. Psychic abilities would be great with these TL games. Lol

Just checked again on split pea soup and the spices are definitely not registering. Can a mod pass this info along please. Step 5 not registering the spices used at all. Not when u add or when u finish the dish with the spices. Thanks
    Last edited by dragon2046; 03-11-15 at 10:54 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Is it just me or is the game running REALLY slow??

Also, I highky recommend *not* deleting the app and re-installing right now because it seems the app store is having some issues. I deleted the app due to it running so slowly and now cannot get it back. Thank goodness I can still play on my phone, albeit painfully slow.

On another note, did anyone else have the green spice show up in their butcher's shop? It was free to unlock (on the far right hand side of the top shelf, where bacon usually is) and I think it was 40 cents to buy, but my pantry was full & I had to close my game to do something else & by the time I got back it was gone. That would be nice, to be able to buy that spice....
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 03-11-15 at 11:33 AM.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast