Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: St pattys day goals 3-10-15

I have a question. I've completed the 1st Irish dish, yet it isn't giving me the credit for the dish or allowing me to advance to the next dish? I've completed the green spice and used it in the dish several times. Any thoughts? Thank you

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by milliesshop27 View Post
    I have a question. I've completed the 1st Irish dish, yet it isn't giving me the credit for the dish or allowing me to advance to the next dish? I've completed the green spice and used it in the dish several times. Any thoughts? Thank you
    You have to cook it five times i think before you can move to the next stage of the goal.

Executive Chef
    Just reached lv 15 and i have this goal i now need pennys! I would appreciate neighbours and tips i will tip back when i can...please and thankyou..got stuck in valentines as i had little neighbours or the everlasting money :P good luck everyone maizee0404

Posters

I just got three star mastery on corned beef and received the poster decoration of the recipe in case anyone was wondering if that was a reward.

Also the first post of this thread that copied what I posted for goals 8 and 9 should update the post with what I later wrote about corned beef requiring 10 for 3 star mastery.

Fashion Designer
    I am not getting enough shamrocks therefore I won't be able to finish these quests in time. Need better drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    I am not getting enough shamrocks therefore I won't be able to finish these quests in time. Need better drops.
    I've been getting 3 shamrocks every hour and half,but using the mastery spice will help you chug through it,I'm on to next to last goal(I have to master all three dishes),with the mastery spice,I will be able to finish the event

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I've been getting 3 shamrocks every hour and half,but using the mastery spice will help you chug through it,I'm on to next to last goal(I have to master all three dishes),with the mastery spice,I will be able to finish the event
    Can you please explain the what mastery spice does?

thanks.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Can you please explain the what mastery spice does?

thanks.
    Each dish has a master level (1, 2, 3) and for these recipes step 9 requires all 3 dishes to be mastered to the 3rd level. If your recipe shows 1/10 when you go to cook it and you use the Master Spice on it, when it is finished cooking you'll notice your counter for that dish has increased to 3/10 instead of 2/10. Since the clovers/shamrocks are so random in timing and amount given, using the Master Spice is a quick way of getting through the dishes.

Just don't use the master spice on the last dish in a level as then you'll lose that extra dish. If you have 8/10, use it as then you'll master the level, but if you have 9/10, don't use it as you'll lose it and the counter won't give you 1/20 for the next level, it will read 0/20.

Has anyone completed the goal? I'm curious as to what comes after mastering all dishes (step I'm on now).

New Resident

Nowhere neat 30 ,minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    This is where I'm at, too & I found the leprechaun shows up every 30 minutes or so, too. It does seem as though having enough clovers & green spice made up from them will be the limiting factor in achieving these goals, so setting a timer for every 30 minutes is likely a GREAT idea!! ;-)
    I found that he only comes out about every 2 to 2 and a half hours. I'm pretty far behind because I can't get him to come out. Woke up this morning and got on immediately, it took him 20 minutes to come out after an all night sleep. What can I do to fix this?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Each dish has a master level (1, 2, 3) and for these recipes step 9 requires all 3 dishes to be mastered to the 3rd level. If your recipe shows 1/10 when you go to cook it and you use the Master Spice on it, when it is finished cooking you'll notice your counter for that dish has increased to 3/10 instead of 2/10. Since the clovers/shamrocks are so random in timing and amount given, using the Master Spice is a quick way of getting through the dishes.

Just don't use the master spice on the last dish in a level as then you'll lose that extra dish. If you have 8/10, use it as then you'll master the level, but if you have 9/10, don't use it as you'll lose it and the counter won't give you 1/20 for the next level, it will read 0/20.

Has anyone completed the goal? I'm curious as to what comes after mastering all dishes (step I'm on now).

Thanks for the explanation, I've just unlocked the spice
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast