Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: St pattys day goals 3-10-15

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I agree considering we have to make the spice and use the clovers for the cabbage meal. I'm hoping to get that one out of the way first, since it only requires 3 clovers and I'm using the mastery spice to nudge it along. Once its done, then I'll save all the clovers for the spice and finish off the other two recipes as ingredients become available.
    After the use your spice 5x (which I used mastery) 4 on mint trifle to give me a free green spice and one green pasta ( that's what I call it lol) can we continue to use it? I'm about to go on level 9. To master all dishes.... I'd like to be able to use mastery again, but i remember wasting 2 mastery spices in the very beginning because it didn't work.

Rhino Keeper
    The stupid leprechaun doesn't show up enough to get the shamrocks to make the green spice. Drop rate needs to be much better.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    If we need to master all 3 to 3 stars,Liam is gonna have to help out a little more
    Yes he is OR at least make his visits consistant so we'll know when we can check in. Some of us do actually have a life outside of RS2. Inconsiderate *beeeeeep*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    After the use your spice 5x (which I used mastery) 4 on mint trifle to give me a free green spice and one green pasta ( that's what I call it lol) can we continue to use it? I'm about to go on level 9. To master all dishes.... I'd like to be able to use mastery again, but i remember wasting 2 mastery spices in the very beginning because it didn't work.
    I'm not sure I understand your question. When you master one level it doesn't carry over if you've used the mastery spice, so for instance - say you have 9/10 cooking, don't use the mastery spice on that dish as it won't count towards 1/20 for the next set. If you have 8/10, then use the mastery spice as it will take that one dish and make it two, mastering that level.

Quote Originally Posted by princessimogen View Post
    GOAL 9 is to master all 3 St. Paddy Day's recipes to level 3.
    Rewards: 1,500 coins and 5 blue stars.

I can only confirm that 3 star pasta requires 15.
    3 star trifle requires 12.
    2 star corned beef requires 7. I'll update when I know what 3 star requires.
    I can confirm that the 3 star corned beef requires 10.

Also, what was said earlier about the mastery spice not carrying over is true. Mastery spice will give you 2 unless you are one away from earning the next mastery level.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by princessimogen View Post
    I can confirm that the 3 star corned beef requires 10.

Also, what was said earlier about the mastery spice not carrying over is true. Mastery spice will give you 2 unless you are one away from earning the next mastery level.
    I used it in the veeeeeery beginning. But I think it may have been "cook x amount times pasta" not master.. That's probably where I messed up!
    But yesssss we can continue to use master on level 9? It works. As soon as I started I put it on green pasta. I totally forgot the first goal. But it was probably cook it a certain amount of times not master. Now I know I can use master again? Priceless.
    Thank you. My bad. I screwed up rushing through in the beginning thinking master would apply to cook it since you are technically cooking it twice? But I think the goal needs to say master. Not cook? Cause it was the first green pasts I made? Or maybe you weren't allowed until you got to the add your own spice goal?

But thanks! Now I'm thinking where to use it. Almost getting second star in corned beef hash, potatoes restock slow but do have plus 4+ veggie and big street market... And it's only 3 clovers as opposed to 5, however I just leveled to 35 and unlocked lobster, and wow, picked up like 6 lobsters in just a grew hours in street market... ( probably cause I just unlocked it) although butter was unlocked and don't see that... But yeah I'm lobster overloaded.
    But, thanks for the info! Just need to figure out where to use the precious spice.

Executive Chef
    Liam extra stingy today-2 every hour and half!wth???!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    Off topic but kinda funny, I'm constantly wondering why pantry is so full yet I'm struggling making room for ingredients.. I had almost 20 garlics from plotting again and again. Need to remember to delete excess!

Spice question

Ok this may be a dumb question but I am on the step where it says add a normal spice to Liam's recipes however it is still showing it uses the green spice so for just this one time is it allowing u to add both the green and the normal spices?? Just making sure I am interpreting correctly lol.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RobsAngel91214 View Post
    Ok this may be a dumb question but I am on the step where it says add a normal spice to Liam's recipes however it is still showing it uses the green spice so for just this one time is it allowing u to add both the green and the normal spices?? Just making sure I am interpreting correctly lol.
    You're allowed to use any other spice to his dishes... The ones you're at are mint trifle and the pasts so you can add whatever spice to them 5 times to complete the goal. You can mix and match the spices, mastery on one dish, house blend on another ... Etc... Just needs to be 5 times on his dishes. :-)

Personally, master will get you ahead faster... But any other spice works added to Liam's dish.
    Last edited by babydollfire; 03-13-15 at 03:25 PM.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast