Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: St pattys day goals 3-10-15

Rhino Keeper
    As far as I know, the pasta has always been 5/10/15. The dessert is 5/8/12 and the corned beef is 4/7/? -- my guess is 10 but my guess has been wrong before

With luck, I'll reach stage nine in an hour, but I'm probably still most of a day away from fully mastering any of the recipes. I wonder if there will be a plaque for such a small and temporary recipe....

Quote Originally Posted by erxi9 View Post
    I just checked mastery level 3 of the pasta is 15, not 20. Is it changed?
    And what is the reward if we master (3 star) any St. Paddy's recipe? Anybody knows?
    GOAL 9 is to master all 3 St. Paddy Day's recipes to level 3.
    Rewards: 1,500 coins and 5 blue stars.

I can only confirm that 3 star pasta requires 15.
    3 star trifle requires 12.
    2 star corned beef requires 7. I'll update when I know what 3 star requires.
    Last edited by princessimogen; 03-12-15 at 07:21 PM.

Farm Supplier
    (Whispers) I think the gold pot divider is really CUTE and no one would want an ugly statue, how about we get that? TL TL TL an extra "surprise" would be really sweet considering all the messy gifting of eggs (lol!) sorry.. Had to go there.. You can still make a cute gift for us....? Like an I'm sorry, you updated and we claimed to fix all these bugs only to give you more than before? It's a nice gesture.... From a nice a NICE company, right?
    Last edited by babydollfire; 03-12-15 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Spelling/grammar

Executive Chef
    Ok,seriously ticked-opened game after 2 hours,saw Liam at my door,game refreshed and he wasn't there and didn't come back,not cool TL,not at all,it's hard enough to get the little bugger to come,any glitches need to be fixed pronto,he owes me an extra visit

Executive Chef
    He finally showed up with 3,3 dang clovers?!after 2 hours?!youre kidding me!im a very good TL customer,so why does it seem all my games lately have been 0 on the luck meter?sure,no need to be so lucky it's easy,but give me a break!(rant over,but I'm being dead serious)

Farm Supplier
    Don't feel bad, I've been waiting hours, no show. It's unpredictable. I started this game when it first updated, I was online.... I saw the update ( lost a few thousand coins already in coin bank not including dishes being served or on tables) and I'm behind people that are a few levels ahead.... I play throughout the day ( too much ) it's very unpredictable.

Step 9: master all 3 recipes to 3 stars.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	74.8 KB 
ID:	19075

I've now had two visits from Liam where the clovers haven't saved to my pantry. The first time I thought it might have been a fluke, or that I'd forgotten the total I already had, but the my clover inventory remained at 3, even though he just dropped 3 more.

My pantry wasn't full, and I tried force quitting, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Edit: Just restarted the app again, and my clovers are back up to 15.

Executive Chef
    If we need to master all 3 to 3 stars,Liam is gonna have to help out a little more

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    If we need to master all 3 to 3 stars,Liam is gonna have to help out a little more
    I agree considering we have to make the spice and use the clovers for the cabbage meal. I'm hoping to get that one out of the way first, since it only requires 3 clovers and I'm using the mastery spice to nudge it along. Once its done, then I'll save all the clovers for the spice and finish off the other two recipes as ingredients become available.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast