Thread: game crashes

game crashes

my game crashed 3 times today all while attacking one particular top alliance. other attacks in between the crashes were normal with no crashes. after 1 st crash force closed ipad before each battle and all other apps were closed. seems suspicious to have 3 crashes like this and all crashes occured immediately after their alliance portal was activated all from same alliance. is there anything you can do please. have lost almost 100 crowns from these losses just today.

Thanks for the info! Can you email support@firemocha.com and include screenshots and Kingdom Names of these players? We'd like to investigate the matter. For To protect player privacy, please do not post any of that information here.

Rhino Keeper
    How can you take a screenshot of a crash? All tech support says is we cant return your crowns loss. Crashes have been happening from the start of this forum.

my game crash when I was searching for a opponent today

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    How can you take a screenshot of a crash? All tech support says is we cant return your crowns loss. Crashes have been happening from the start of this forum.
    is this on pc android or IOS

Rhino Keeper
    game is played on ios