Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mastery posters did not get??

Mastery posters did not get??

Ok, I have totally mastered 4 first recipes on first main oven - but got wall mastered poster only for one, why?? My nbrs have all??

New Resident
    Did you three star master the recipes or just one star master them? You have to three star master the recipes to get the posters.
    Last edited by TruSlayer; 03-11-15 at 07:41 AM. Reason: spelling error

I found my posters in my storage ( look in decor )

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    Ok, I have totally mastered 4 first recipes on first main oven - but got wall mastered poster only for one, why?? My nbrs have all??
    Sorry to hear about that! Can you email support@storm8.com and send me a PM with your ticket #?

Also, as a reminder, there are lots of players of all s**** levels playing our games and present on the forums. Other players can't see your game, but they are here to try to help each other. If their advice doesn't resolve your issue, it may help out someone else with a similar issue.

Farm Supplier
    Quick question, when you hang something on your wall, ie: lunar goat scroll to complete goals or plants, things like that... Can they ever be removed? I'm curious because some of the things don't actually go with my decor and there is only so much wall space. How does one remove things on their walls? Is it possible?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by babydollfire View Post
    Quick question, when you hang something on your wall, ie: lunar goat scroll to complete goals or plants, things like that... Can they ever be removed? I'm curious because some of the things don't actually go with my decor and there is only so much wall space. How does one remove things on their walls? Is it possible?
    Yes you can remove them and it will not change any goals that you completed.
    Tap on your design button (right bottom corner) , then tap on the item, then hit it little brown storage box.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Yes you can remove them and it will not change any goals that you completed.
    Tap on your design button (right bottom corner) , then tap on the item, then hit it little brown storage box.
    Thank you!! Wow, I've been playing this game for so long and still don't know the little things!! Yay!!

Ok thx I will email with pics of my mastered food to support. This is strange, i trully have no the posters.

Ok all is really no normal. First I did email to support as above here in comments, only answer I got is go to back here in forum without any explaining, today I did master my another recipe - quiche - i clicked too fast and had no chance to put poster on my wall, hoped it will be in storage of decoration, but again it is not!!!! Where are my 4 other posters for my fully mastered food??? Pls finaly answer me TL.... This is no normal, are you making fun of players???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRose22 View Post
    Ok all is really no normal. First I did email to support as above here in comments, only answer I got is go to back here in forum without any explaining, today I did master my another recipe - quiche - i clicked too fast and had no chance to put poster on my wall, hoped it will be in storage of decoration, but again it is not!!!! Where are my 4 other posters for my fully mastered food??? Pls finaly answer me TL.... This is no normal, are you making fun of players???
    My posters are found in the decor tab, all the way to the back right before any locked items. Have you updated the regular RS2 game or are you still playing on the valentine's version? That is the only thing I can think of, you're on an older version of the game that wasn't updated with the new items.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast