Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Plasma Dragon - Battle/Craft Dragon 3-10-15 LIMITED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I want to try that too! Any tips on making sure we get 200 orbs?
    Its easy as long as you have at least the top 5 contenders in every dragon opponents.in my case which i play from 6am - 11pm daily( thats 18 battles a day ) i usually get 12 - 15 materials daily.so that is way beyond the second craftable dragon.so i suggest you check the arena calculator and list the top contenders that you have and get them to epic form...when you face archon for example, you have to have at least divine, lacewing, morning glory, twiliglight or whatever dragon you have which are the top contenders.but if you dont have diamond and champs this is impossible.so disregard the dragons that are not in the top 5.dont feed them anyway you can use them in tournaments even if they are level 1.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by renbuxing View Post
    Yes as fresh said, we need 200 orbs in 28 days = 7.1 orbs per day. I tried to manage that I could get 8 or 9 orbs per day as we usually have 2 tournaments per month. In tournament, we only get 26 orbs in 5 or 6 days, it means that 5 orbs per day. So in other days we need 9 orbs each day. I sleep 7 hours and try to battle every one hour. One day I battle 13 - 15 times, if get lucky I could get 10 orbs, we have many Champs and Diamond hybrids but it really depends on our luck.
    It's my experience, I have 2 Battlecaster dragons and 26 battle horns, 2 Steelflare dragons and 17 steel creshs in storage
    Thank you so much for that! I'll aim for 9 a day... On a good day I can barely get in 5 wins!! This is going to be tough! I only need one more Quartz to craft the dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, what did you use against a Pisces? *stuck*
    😁Good things come to those who book fligts. ✈

📣In need of 🏰Castle Story & 🐉 Dragon Story neighbors: LUNATICUS 👧

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Guys, what did you use against a Pisces? *stuck*
    athletic

Anyone beat Night Elf yet? If so, what did you use?
    Last edited by caramellenina; 03-11-15 at 06:57 AM. Reason: reread posts

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    On any normal day I'd have no problem with the battles, but of course since they released the new mining dragon, it's taking me three to four tries to win one battle. Ugh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    On any normal day I'd have no problem with the battles, but of course since they released the new mining dragon, it's taking me three to four tries to win one battle. Ugh.
    You too! Thought it was just me.

Executive Chef
    Yup. On my main account, it is taking a minimum of 2 tries to win each battle. Even with 60+% odds. Very frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Yup. On my main account, it is taking a minimum of 2 tries to win each battle. Even with 60+% odds. Very frustrating.
    THIS! None of my dragons, even the champs, have had better than 60% odds. It's doubly frustrating since you get a petal for the world event along with the crafting piece if you win.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    I've been stuck battling lighting all day and this during a world event, when those extra pieces come in handy, I'm coming up short.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast