Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event - Over the Rainbow 3/10-3/31/15

Executive Chef

World Event - Over the Rainbow 3/10-3/31/15

Collect Gold Coins (with shamrocks on them) to win individual and community prizes.
    All gold coins are 1 per hour (whether that hour is sped or not) of:
    • egg incubation
    • food collection
    • collecting from the Pot of Gold (4 coins every 4 hours) or Deluxe Pot of Gold (16 coins every 4 hours). Both these items you can buy in the store under the Buildings tab. You get one free Pot of Gold once you've collected 25 gold coins (the first individual prize).

In addition, sometimes when mining, instead of food or coins with the rune, you might get 2 coins.

Individual Prizes

• 25 coins - Pot of Gold (gives 4 coins every 4 hours)
    • 500 coins - Erie Shire habitat (capacity 4 -element animals, max coins 30,000)
    • 1,000 coins - Lucky Rabbit (rare, element, incubation 9:00, evolution 9:00)
    • 1,900 coins - Rainbow Pond (decoration, 2x2)
    • 3,000 coins - Leopardchaun (super rare element, incubation 10:00, evolution 10:00)

Community Prizes Community prizes are awarded to everyone who collects at least 600 coins. The goals are for total coins collected by the whole community.

• 80,000,000 coins - Clover of Clovers (decoration)
    • 210,000,000 coins - Hamrock (rare, element, incubation 8:00, evolution 8:00)
    • ??? coins - Harpy (super rare element, incubation 11:00, evolution 11:00)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zenobia42; 03-15-15 at 06:55 PM. Reason: adding info as it rolls in

Executive Chef
    This time the habitat is an individual prize, not community.

So you have to Collect Coins? With farming Apples Or?

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like maybe 2 habitats!

Fashion Designer
    Nice, 2 habitats!
    I noticed the DS event so I held off on harvesting my crops in FFS. Just harvested them and already got the first prize.

EDIT: Second individual prize is called Eire Shire and needs 500 coins to unlock.
    Last edited by chippychan; 03-10-15 at 11:41 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    I thought it might be an event... *crossing fingers for no clones*

Ooh a bunny! I want him! Lol.

The last community prize looks like a clone. The second community prize is a pig clone, but possibly cute? Not sure how I feel about the last individual prize. It's kind of clone-y and I love cats, I swear I do, but another cat?

The habitats look like they will be gorgeous... Yay! They are probably the best part of events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mistynightv View Post
    So you have to Collect Coins? With farming Apples Or?
    All gold coins are 1 per hour (whether that hour is sped or not) of:
    • egg incubation
    • food collection
    • collecting from the Pot of Gold (4 coins every 4 hours) or Deluxe Pot of Gold (16 coins every 4 hours). Both these items you can buy in the store under the Buildings tab. You get one free Pot of Gold once you've collected 25 gold coins (the first individual prize).

In addition, sometimes when mining, instead of food or coins with the rune, you might get 2 coins.
    Last edited by zenobia42; 03-10-15 at 11:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    You need 500 gold coins for the second individual prize called the Eire Shire.

I am sooooo excited! St. Patty's is my favorite holiday! I love the new habitat and the new critters. Good Luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rjazz View Post
    Looks like maybe 2 habitats!
    The second one I can't tell if it's a habitat or decoration. The first definitely looks like a habitat.

I don't know about anyone else but I actually really hope that second one is NOT a habitat. Because that implies that there are another 3-4 animals for the holiday other than those to be won in the event, which implies all or most of those additional animals must be limited breeds.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast