Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Update: March 11th 2015

A little gems heavy updates! Oh well, these can wait. The floor tile is so pretty!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    well, most of this sale stuff was already available to all of us, so by that logic, what's the use of offering any of it?

but really, the only reason i'm thinking that it might not be a mistake, is because i'm one of the people who has complained about them being in the back of the decor tab, and why couldn't they just remove them if no one can get them anymore? i got the standard answer of "but then people who DO have them unlocked won't be able to buy MORE of them," so the powers that be really were keeping those decorations available for a long time for early players, and might still be doing that now.

also, i am a pessimist/realist/New Yorker, which amounts to the same thing.
    The sale is a different matter, at least as I see there's a nuance!
    Locked Goals' items are not available to be bought, at any given moment, like the deco items.
    I myself wait for those sales to buy items and save some gems

My take is exactly like yours about why keep the goals and the items,
    if we won't be able to neither get the goals ( and the items) nor buy them !

They can offer those goals' items, like they did yesterday, for those who can and wants to buy more,
    while our list is clear.
    But to taunt us (unlucky late players) with all those locked goals at the end of the deco list, then say we cannot buy them is torture Lol

I don't know if it is complicated for them to separate between who did unlock the goal and who didn't...hence the are taking the easier route.

I myself follow this motto "If you don't get what you want, want what you get"
    Last edited by Liloze; 03-12-15 at 07:08 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post

I'll start another thread for the second batch of retiring Christmas items in a few.
    Thanks so much for this Pepper! It is such a big help!! Kudos to your helpfulness!!

Executive Chef
    If you buy an item that is being retired after it is retired if you put it in storagecwill you lose it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    If you buy an item that is being retired after it is retired if you put it in storagecwill you lose it?
    No you won't lose it and you'll be able to take it out and use it again in the future.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    No you won't lose it and you'll be able to take it out and use it again in the future.
    Thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by auntmeredith123 View Post
    Hey, how can you get the Cooking Class? If I can get it, I will! I've seen Lobster Mayhem and the Blue Ribbon Wallpaper already! I want more St. Patrick's Day and Easter items, like the Egg Stove, brought back, OK? I don't have any gems to buy some of those crates, and I want to expand both my Bakery and Restaurant, too! Can you please help me with that? Also, what's next In store for Bakery and Restaurant Story? I have only seen the February 17, 2016 update threads , but I am done with all of the challenges on both of these 2 Story Games, so I am getting a little bit bored with what I already have! Please send me something new soon, OK? Ok! Ciao! Have a great day and weekend, too!
    His update is last years update. U had to b playing this last yr to get it. Check the date on it.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345