Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: March 11th 2015

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    i do play rs! got distracted with the baby and didnt post it. I love both updates, but rs one I definitely will incorporate into my restaurant. It's like culinary school..
    lol there u are! dont worry twospoons handled it lol
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Oooooh, I love the tables and chairs! So cute! So dainty! So bakery story! The 4x4 looks great, too! At least it's a sure bet unlike the 1st place prize from the Chef box. It will fit in with everything from that box and also from the bundle. I like everything I see except the wallpaper, but that's not a big deal.

Rhino Keeper
    New appliance or just part of the display??

Some elements look particularly interesting. Aint there a poultry display or something?
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Rhino Keeper
    The tables and chair are so sweet!

Curious about the crying onion cutter girl.

Twospoons... are these items in a lottery box or comming soon to purchase? On restaurant story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mamabearss View Post
    Twospoons... are these items in a lottery box or comming soon to purchase? On restaurant story
    it's one of our weekly updates, so you'll see it tomorrow. i don't work for TL, so can't say for certain, but usually the box updates won't show tables, chairs, walls or floors in the teaser, so it probably isn't.

it may, however, be a bundle (and i really hope not)--if so, and they're sticking to the way they did it last time, MOST of the stuff, but not all, would be available for purchase in the marketplace. we'll find out tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I love it! Makes me want to try the kitchen box. I got the first place there on one account. This is motivation to redecorate. I'm shocking myself by Being exhausted with all the Valentine items.
    lucky! i can't even manage a 2nd place. i'll go back to it someday and try some more.

Quote Originally Posted by melis007 View Post
    New appliance or just part of the display??
    i only see decor--the text says Lobster Mayhem Decoration, so i think that's what i would normally have guessed was an appliance.
    Last edited by twospoons; 03-10-15 at 06:40 PM.

Host(ess)
    Oooo I love it!! cant wait

Executive Chef
    Looks great, can't wait. Love the table and chairs, not nessecarily with that wallpaper but that's okay I'll just seperate them. I like the idea of culinary school a lot.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

This is a really cute update!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast