Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bakery Update: March 11th 2015

Love the updates and the pricing! So glad to see the blue mosque, wallpaper and floor tile are up for coins. Yay! It's funny how I came across a TV variety show, which they intro the blue mosque at Istanbul. It's soooo beautiful and stunning when I first saw it! Then I was thinking how nice would it be to have one in-game. *Tadaaa... magically my dream came true! LOL!

@PepperWoo: Thanks for the screenshots as always! Guessed I'm not the only one getting used to seeing the screenshots you provided weekly. XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by davidyagi View Post
    Two new recipes:

Turkish Delights (Basic Oven) and Apple Tea (Drink Mixer)...

Attachment 19016

Attachment 19017

--David--
    I'm happy to see a new recipe on the Drink Machine I hope to see more in the future!

I love that blue color in the new displays. Very visually appealing. Hmmmm how am I going to incorporate this into my bakery??? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

New Resident
    Tile is suitable with the wall feel the discomfort of it is uncomfortable to the eye

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I'm tempted to redesign my bakery for this. The opportunity to have a mosque is wonderful. And I love the wallpaper. I'll have to think about it, now that I've seen all the items together.

Host(ess)
    This was an awesome update!
    It is so nice when TL brings different cultures to BS.
    I hope we wont have so many blond/blue eyed cartoons in almost every goal/update - Yeah to diversity!
    So thanks a lot TL!!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Aaaand I forgot that I just expanded for 20 mil, which ate up most of my coins. I still bought the mosque, the dervishes, the rug, and the wallpaper, but it'll be a while before I buy the floor tiles and the chairs. Might spend gems for the tables, though; I did for the Theodosius. It's all so lovely!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by taoyingying View Post
    What is that 3-tiny-bots-dancing-in-wood-basin thing? It doesn't make any sense to me
    Whirling Dervishes. Religious dance. Here's a lovely example from the Hindi movie "Jodhaa Akbar": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaI18sMcnsE

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345