Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: March 11th 2015

Fashion Designer

Bakery Update: March 11th 2015

I'm really hoping for grass tiles for coins. If they're adding and more Christmas items to be removed, I'd love to see the gingerbread box items (can't remember the name) because I want that gingerbread house!

edit(KP)

Last edited by kooky panda; 03-11-15 at 10:32 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Would like to see old Easter stuff and for temporarily sale the Candy Hatchery

Please give us The Candy Hatchery

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I would love to have the candy hatchery!

Executive Chef
    Yes that gingerbread house is awesome. I was lucky enough to get one after a million tries!

Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I'm really hoping for grass tiles for coins. If they're adding and more Christmas items to be removed, I'd love to see the gingerbread box items (can't remember the name) because I want that gingerbread house!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Yes that gingerbread house is awesome. I was lucky enough to get one after a million tries!
    I keep getting everything but that darn gingerbread house. I have the 1st place prize and everything else. lol this box and the Garden box, I swear!

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to see something colorful. Holiday theme (easter) or seasonal (spring).

Fashion Designer
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_nl0ov9Y0DY1qm7yoc.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	320.9 KB 
ID:	18986

Loving how bs recognizing different cultures..but probably not going to include this in my bakery. Not sure where to put it

Executive Chef
    disappointed that it's not a Pi Day update. it is gorgeous though! have to see what the cost is, and i'm staying decorated as is while working on goals, but maybe i'll put it with the sultan decorations from last year sometime!

thx for posting, chewytwix!

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_nl0ov9Y0DY1qm7yoc.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	320.9 KB 
ID:	18986

Loving how bs recognizing different cultures..but probably not going to include this in my bakery. Not sure where to put it
    wow its a masjid from turkey and it comes with a souq too XD yay! i love this turkish update, xcept i wont be getting them there whirling dudes, i aint into that sufi stuff lol
    Last edited by aiyoosha; 03-10-15 at 04:23 PM.
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    Whoa! A beautiful mosque in my bakery? Love it! I never would have imagined they'd do it, although Id secretly wished we had more diverse things. I was happy with the Arabian dishes and goals too. This is so stunning. I'll buy it for sure, whatever the cost. And find somewhere to put it in my all brown bakery and coffee decor. And new recipes!

Although I've been soooo lazy and tired of the tap, tap, tapping that I still have two flan, and all three recipes from the asian thingy to master. I can't say I don't have anything to do anymore. But it's just so tedious.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast