Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Spring Fling World Event! 3-10-15

Rhino Keeper
    At 1568. Filling my empty nests(3 nests - keep one for what comes off the breeding den) with water dragons is a great strategy( forget who suggested it) but i should be finishing up early. Community prizes seem far fetched again. Come on we need a new gl!tch

Banned
    I should be welcoming the next individual prize today for all my accounts. Things are progressing I believe and I think the community can get all prizes if we try hard. Good luck everyone.

Fashion Designer
    So. Community Prize numbers.

Because of the numbers for the first and second prizes, it's ~highly likely~ that the third community prize numbers will be the usual 250,000,000.

Divided up over 14 days, that's 17,857,145 blossoms the community needs to collect per day.

To be on track for the community prizes, today we needed to have 107,142,858 Spring Blossoms.

Tomorrow, we would need 125,000,015 Spring Blossoms to be on track for the last community prize.

I'm still looking at the numbers and still fully believe we are looking at PRE-Android collection numbers for community prizes.

Rhino Keeper
    Got the jasmine... one more. Community prize dont leave us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    So. Community Prize numbers.

Because of the numbers for the first and second prizes, it's ~highly likely~ that the third community prize numbers will be the usual 250,000,000.

Divided up over 14 days, that's 17,857,145 blossoms the community needs to collect per day.

To be on track for the community prizes, today we needed to have 107,142,858 Spring Blossoms.

Tomorrow, we would need 125,000,015 Spring Blossoms to be on track for the last community prize.

I'm still looking at the numbers and still fully believe we are looking at PRE-Android collection numbers for community prizes.
    I dont know if we can reach that last community prize on time.

We're currently at 109,207,360 blossoms with 7days (16:42:00) remaining.

Question? Are the community blossoms different from individual blossoms when calculating. It seems to start from zero on the 2nd prize rather than get the carry over from the first prize?
    Last edited by Lunaticus; 03-16-15 at 05:56 PM.
    😁Good things come to those who book fligts. ✈

📣In need of 🏰Castle Story & 🐉 Dragon Story neighbors: LUNATICUS 👧

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Question? Are the community blossoms different from individual blossoms when calculating. It seems to start from zero on the 2nd prize rather than get the carry over from the first prize?
    The 'starting point' on the second circle (the one surrounding the prize) starts from where the first prize leaves off - it begins filling in when the first prize hits 50k, and will finish filling in when the full 150k is reached - so the total amount it measures is 100k. We don't start over from zero for each prize!

Rhino Keeper
    I just remembered why I quit reading the forums - most of it deals with stuff not available on kindle. I'm much happier not knowing what I'm missing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    I dont know if we can reach that last community prize on time.

We're currently at 109,207,360 blossoms with 7days (16:42:00) remaining.
    I believe we will get all the community prizes. In the past there were special offers which included tokens (Spring Blossoms this event) and they have also doubled the number of tokens given by the first individual prize (Flower Fountain this event). We always seem to get the last community prize just before the end of the event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    I just remembered why I quit reading the forums - most of it deals with stuff not available on kindle. I'm much happier not knowing what I'm missing.
    u tryed to dl the APK for the latest version or even the new spring version and installing it the unoffical method

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    The 'starting point' on the second circle (the one surrounding the prize) starts from where the first prize leaves off - it begins filling in when the first prize hits 50k, and will finish filling in when the full 150k is reached - so the total amount it measures is 100k. We don't start over from zero for each prize!
    I thought I understood this but now I'm confused, what's filling?