Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW Spring Fling World Event! 3-10-15

Executive Chef
    LonePudding: you're not behind, you will have the last individual price. Remeber: you should make +/- 158 a day, so we're just 3 days going, and you're right on track

It's just a positive thing that others have far more: there will be lots of players that not even make it to the last individual price, so there should be also lots of players that make more than the average.

I "only" have 800, and I will still be collecting them like frenzy when I have reached the last individual price.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Did you check your storage?
    Yes. It was actually already placed and the timer was going on it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    I'm looking at the comm totals and I think TL hasn"t taken Android users into account *yet again*. They've neither upped the totals needed for them, nor is the pace moving like having all those extra players should. I imagine this will be the second event where we wake up and have all the prizes like magic a few days before the event ends.
    How do you see the totals for all the community prizes?? On my game, it only shows the total for the prizes we are currently working on..?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    LonePudding: you're not behind, you will have the last individual price. Remeber: you should make +/- 158 a day, so we're just 3 days going, and you're right on track

It's just a positive thing that others have far more: there will be lots of players that not even make it to the last individual price, so there should be also lots of players that make more than the average.

I "only" have 800, and I will still be collecting them like frenzy when I have reached the last individual price.
    Thanks! I was just wondering how there is such a big difference between me and the people near 1,000 already when we started at the same time and I play constantly. When I say constantly, I'm not lying! As long as I'm on track for that beautiful last prize I'm fine lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    How do you see the totals for all the community prizes?? On my game, it only shows the total for the prizes we are currently working on..?
    I'm going off of the crawl towards the first prize and how the first prize numbers weren't upped. The last event - the first one Android users could participate in - had the exact same legnth of time for us getting the first comm prize because the Android users weren't taken into account. With double the players (more or less) we should have gotten that first prize two days ago!

Fashion Designer
    The Daily Track

So far, it seems that the numbers are the same for this one as for the last World Event, so I'm going off of those.

Assuming the last prize is at 2,200 blossoms, and the event is 14 days, then you need to collect 158 Blossoms/Day to reach the last individual prize.

Today, at the end of the third day, to reach the last individual prize you need to have 474 Blossoms.

Tomorrow, at the end of the fourth day, to reach the last individual prize you need to have 632 Blossoms.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 744 blossoms. Hope to get Waterfall dragon tonight.
    First community prize, Ladybug dragon, looks like we'll be getting it tonight. We only need less than 1,000,000 blossoms more.

New spin the weel. Got plasma. Want new dragons finally!

$4.99

10,000 apples, psychedelic dragon, 100 flowers...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBlenkensop View Post
    10,000 apples, psychedelic dragon, 100 flowers...
    ???

Is this a special offer you have on your game? I have an offer for Arcane + 25,00 food + 200 blossoms for $14.99. I have Arcane, but I'd buy the offer you listed.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast