Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please put a cap on vanilla

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I'm level 31, just started at Valentines Day version, and still have no shovels! I don't know how you have so many garden plots. I have seeds, but zero shovels.
    They will eventually drop, be patient. Then one day you will be deleting shovels to make room for another tool. Lately my rare tool has been hammers.

Host(ess)
    I rarely see vanilla in my slots..so frustrating. I see more garlic and basil than I do anything else.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pineysue View Post
    I rarely see vanilla in my slots..so frustrating. I see more garlic and basil than I do anything else.
    Agreed - I'm lucky to see one vanilla a day, and I have five garden slots.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I actually find salad bar and deli both effortless to keep going and they both have recipes that earn decent coins, so Im always surprised that people don't see it as an advantage to get two of each ASAP.

Yeah drink maker will stress you out if you get the second one, you will really struggle to keep both running now that they have taken away vanilla milkshake 1.0

I guess because I have also run out of stoves to buy, I am starting to contemplate upgrading my fruit market even though the coins requirements are crazy. It's a little shocking how fast coins fall into the till when you stop buying appliances.
    I agree. I have three deli makers and two sushi ones. I was saving for a second drink mixer or expansion 11. But being that I unlocked the vanilla shake and milk I've only been to make once, Im back to saving coins again. Now there are goals. The leprechaun is dropping four clovers at a time for me.

But if this is going to cost coins or the end prize is that gold statue I won't care. It's hideous!

Rhino Keeper
    the goal of the quest line would appear to be the potato pesto pie.

I got five clovers from the leprechaun the first time he appeared and four the second. The two visits were 30 minutes apart.
    Last edited by PraxisOfGood; 03-10-15 at 07:31 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    That's nice, I get 2 clovers a visit....figures. Getting real tired of how unbalanced this game is.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	18997

That's stage 2 of the questline. Three of the green spice (5 clover, 1 sugar, 15 minutes in spice grinder), two potato soup, and twelve water served.

And stage 3:

Views:	37 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	18998

That's 5 St. Paddy's pasta (2 pasta, 2 cheese, 1 green spice)
    Last edited by PraxisOfGood; 03-11-15 at 12:35 AM.

This seems reasonable!!! What fun gameplay this is....

Views:	35 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	19050

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    This seems reasonable!!! What fun gameplay this is....

Views:	35 
Size:	47.2 KB 
ID:	19050
    Oh, now that is horrible!

Rhino Keeper
    I have nine plots and had that happened to me 3 times already, I've also had 6 out of 9 plots taken up by vanilla regularly.

Since this update my garden is basically dysfunctional and my chateau stove useless. Even my spice station takes unexpected sabbaticals. Thanks for destroying my game play experience TL, if it's not broken, then lets break it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast