Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Please put a cap on vanilla

Farm Supplier
    Any thing we can do about extra vanila? I have 14 and no way to use up that many except in spice mastery. Any recipe that require vanila?

Nightclub Owner
    Vanilla Milkshake and Creme Brulee I know takes them and there could be others but I haven't gotten to the level to unlock them yet.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by tywin111 View Post
    Any thing we can do about extra vanila? I have 14 and no way to use up that many except in spice mastery. Any recipe that require vanila?
    You can view all the recipes, even the unlocked ones, in the recipe book. I never let that much pile up because it takes up room I need for other ingredients. I would personally delete about 12 of those and save just a couple.

I'm getting overwhelmed with vanilla right now. I have 8 plots, and right now 6 of them are growing Vanilla. It takes 8 hours to grow, so I have to wait all that time to grow something else that I'll actually use. I wish there was a way to discard the crop in progress without paying gems or quick serves to complete it early.

Rhino Keeper
    I need the vanilla, you need 2 for creme brulee. I throw away a lot of basil & sometimes garlic, just now I had 25 basils, that is crazy.

Fashion Designer
    I rarely get vanilla & when I do I use it.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	20899Well this is a vanilla takeover 2 are ginger but.... I don't want vanilla removed but, for a rare item...

I'm opposite to most of the players in this thread - I still haven't grown any vanilla nor does Lilly drop it when she comes to a visit, and I need vanilla for the mastery spice!
    Also, when Cid comes to visit he drops wood like crazy and hammers, but no nails - and that's what I need to upgrade my butcher and veggie shop.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345