Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please put a cap on vanilla

Rhino Keeper

Please put a cap on vanilla

I have 9 plots and currently all of then taken up by vanilla.

Please consider putting a cap on it, otherwise it really renders my garden unusable.

In fact I will be glad to opt out of growing vanilla all together, I dont even care about the coins I paid to unlock those recipes that you then non-consensually took away and turned them into something else by changing requirements. Just please take vanilla out of my game, I didn't sign up for this, I don't care if I have recipes I can't ever use again, please just stop destroying my garden with vanilla.

Last time amazon reached into users devices and removed content non consensually it damaged their brand and created animosity that they have not yet recovered from, i seriously suggest you think about taking away things that users already purchased habitually as you have done in this game.

Executive Chef
    I agree but for different reasons because I'm lucky if see even one vanilla in my garden every day and Lilly has never dropped me any.

I also agree that changing existing recipes is just not right and if that's what we have to look forward to in this game then I'm not excited at all!!
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    This game drives me nuts. Someone has so much that they are begging to take it away completely and then there's others, including myself that can't get vanilla no matter how many times you try. The unbalance of this game is ridiculous.

I get so excited when I level up and have a new appliance waiting for me. But thanks to this update I still haven't purchased my chateau oven because now the only recipe I could actually cook, that isn't locked by expansion 13 now requires vanilla which would be fine, IF I COULD GET ENOUGH. As of right now I don't see the benefit to myself or profit wise of purchasing it.

I know you guys love trying to see how far you can push people, but IMO, you pushed a little far this time.
    Last edited by WinnyWoos; 03-10-15 at 10:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    This game drives me nuts. Someone has so much that they are begging to take it away completely and then there's others, including myself that can't get vanilla no matter how many times you try. The unbalance of this game is ridiculous.

I get so excited when I level up and have a new appliance waiting for me. But thanks to this update I still haven't purchased my chateau oven because now the only recipe I could actually cook and that isn't locked by expansion now requires vanilla which would be fine, IF I COULD GET ENOUGH. I wonder if that appliance will even be worth purchasing untill Cid drops enough tools for exp 13.....can't even get enough for 12 tho?!
    I wish I could undo the purchases, honestly. I would never had spent that kind of crazy coinage on a recipe that is a complete waste of counter space. Especially the ridiculously coins expensive vanilla milkshake. This is just a scam, TL sold an item with false promises and then switched it to a crappy pos that's completely worthless, and offering no acknowledgement or refunds.

My chateau stove is useless as well. Because they've changed existing recipes I now feel really stupid for making the decisions to spend limited resources on completely worthless items.

What makes them think this is an acceptable way to treat customers.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I wish I could undo the purchases, honestly. I would never had spent that kind of crazy coinage on a recipe that is a complete waste of counter space. Especially the ridiculously coins expensive vanilla milkshake. This is just a scam, TL sold an item with false promises and then switched it to a crappy pos that's completely worthless, and offering no acknowledgement or refunds.

My chateau stove is useless as well. Because they've changed existing recipes I now feel really stupid for making the decisions to spend limited resources on completely worthless items.

What makes them think this is an acceptable way to treat customers.
    So purchasing the chateau oven would actually be a waste huh. Creme whatever, lol would be the only recipe I could learn atm or until I hit lv 47 but not sure if it'll be worth it then either?

As far as their treatment of us....I don't think they have ever cared how they treat their customers or even put on like they care; they want our money with nothing in return. But even after getting that, their treatment still doesn't get better. Learned that the hard way. I enjoy the games so Ive continued playing; just don't spend money anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnyWoos View Post
    So purchasing the chateau oven would actually be a waste huh. Creme whatever, lol would be the only recipe I could learn atm or until I hit lv 47 but not sure if it'll be worth it then either?

As far as their treatment of us....I don't think they have ever cared how they treat their customers or even put on like they care; they want our money with nothing in return. But even after getting that, their treatment still doesn't get better. Learned that the hard way. I enjoy the games so Ive continued playing; just don't spend money anymore.
    It's left unused most of the time with an annoying bobbing thingy reminding me how stupid I was to purchase it in the first place. Even ginger is very hard to get for me these days, so I can't even just make ginger cookie, which is a horrible recipe anyway, takes away sugar which yields much better earnings in other recipes but payout is really poor. Lower level stoves have much better midrange recipes, whereas the really ludicrous recipes that used to earn like a star are taken away.

I wish I could spend those coins on fruit market upgrade instead, I now struggle to keep my drink station running after they took away the vanilla milkshake. If I hadn't spent those coins on stupid useless purchases I might have a chance to at least keep my drink machine functional.

Executive Chef
    How did they take away vanilla milkshake? I wish I had your problem. I just learned the milkshake and was happy to see if earned $5 and had a semi decent serving amount. But i can't get vanilla for anything. It's annoying. For the longest time I had a shortage of ginger. Last night I had 6 of my 7 plots planted with it. I was elated to finally make ginger chicken and some tea but this is ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    How did they take away vanilla milkshake? I wish I had your problem. I just learned the milkshake and was happy to see if earned $5 and had a semi decent serving amount. But i can't get vanilla for anything. It's annoying. For the longest time I had a shortage of ginger. Last night I had 6 of my 7 plots planted with it. I was elated to finally make ginger chicken and some tea but this is ridiculous!
    It used to be a reliable recipe that's worth reserving a counter for. I'm not going to keep making a recipe that I can only sporadically make.

Mean while, because my garden got taken up by vanilla, it totally screwed other regular recipes that I make that use ginger, can't grow any can I? I can't even make house spice.

When I paid that kind of coins to unlock vanilla milkshake, plus a ***** ton of coins to upgrade my general store, I counted on heavy use of milk and sugar, now I don't touch the milk at all. If I knew I couldn't count on vanilla milkshake to keep my drinks maker going I would have planned my recipes in a different direction and spent my coins on fruit market upgrade instead.

The point being, the current calls milkshake recipe is not the one I paid for. They took that one away, replaced it with something entirely worthless and unreliablew that I would never have chosen to rely on, and pretend nothing happended.
    Last edited by tiggerhobbes; 03-10-15 at 11:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Not to mention milk floods my market stupid, I now have an item that I will never use again taking up slots in my market.

Grand Emperor
    Twice I've had 6 of 9 slots with vanilla. The first time it was irritating since I was trying to learn the pizza recipes and couldn't make enough dough or tomato sauce with limited garlic and basil. Now it's annoying as I've come to accept they're not going to change anything, since they seem to like to do these kind of changes in their games. I'd like the 8 hrs reduced so that my slot isn't occupied the whole day with vanilla.

I will make vanilla milkshake to use up vanilla. I probably won't make creme br?l?e again. Same with the recipes they added tomato sauce to. I think it was wrong to change existing recipes and don't want to make them anymore.

I am obsessed with unlocking appliances and learning recipes that are reachable in a reasonable amount of time without spending gems. So even though vanilla milkshake, the chateau oven, and supreme pizza are not worth the price, I got them anyway. Before I unlocked the expansion 13 recipes I thought the baked onion soup was crazy needing 4 onions, but now, thanks to the tomato sauce, it's not that bad after all.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast