Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion: what's the ugliest dish?

Rhino Keeper

Question Your Opinion: what's the ugliest dish?

So for me the Cabbage and Bacon from the Shamrock oven is tied with Burritos and Bulgogi. The Cabbage and Bacon look like slime or booger covered rocks..the burritos just look like the fly should be over them & the bulgogi looks like someone had food poisoning- all are so unappetizing I force myself to make them for the gems lol (just wanted to give a little comedic constructive criticism, I was going for funny so if it wasn't poop on me lol )

On the other side, The Technicolor cake squeezes to the tippy top of my prettiest dish list with 10 right behind it & 20 more too! Honestly there are so many lovely looking recipes it's much harder to choose!

Regardless, I really appreciate the effort that goes into this game and so many others bang up job Storm8! (FKA Team Lava )
    Last edited by dll137; 03-10-15 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Funny

Nightclub Owner
    Fir me, Burritos by far. Then peking duck. Peking duck looks like something that doesn't belong on a plate.
    >.<

Fashion Designer
    Eyeball Stew

Fashion Designer
    Stew....don't know why but I hate those blue bowls.

Rhino Keeper
    The ugliest for me is the kahlua pig...the one that puts the whole pig on the plate!!
    The prettiest one I think is the flower salad.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Stew....don't know why but I hate those blue bowls.
    I so agree w u. It seems like that's how TL has decided to make all stew look CUZ in RS 2 it's got the same appearance minus the blue bowl.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    I remember a thread like this in RS before with the exact same title and topic. Can we get them both merged please?

its definitely the kalhua pig for me.just cant stand it.the salads and everything chocolatey is what I like

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by algalesia View Post
    its definitely the kalhua pig for me.just cant stand it.the salads and everything chocolatey is what I like
    Ditto+eyeball stew.

Favorites: Fruit Bowl, Sun Cake, Miso Harissa Squash. Least Favorite: Tofu Stew. Do not like the black serving bowl. I did really enjoy the holiday serving dishes this past December.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast