Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: St Patrick's Day Event 3-11-15- IOS only

Fashion Designer
    Are there little prizes at each stage like in the Christmas event? I most likely won't be able to complete this event, but want to know if it is worth it to keep working on each level... for instance, after I make the 5 orange dye will there be a prize before I go to the next color?

Rhino Keeper
    I thought the finished pot was supposed to drop a gold every two days, that's what it says, but it just dropped one, after only one day. And says two days again.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    Are there little prizes at each stage like in the Christmas event? I most likely won't be able to complete this event, but want to know if it is worth it to keep working on each level... for instance, after I make the 5 orange dye will there be a prize before I go to the next color?
    Two leprecan hats, two light posts, and a horse shoe game. Come check out my farm, I have them all out.
    Have a Luvly Day!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    The hats after red dye. I didn't get anything after the Orange dye. Still on the green dye. My guess is a small prize after every other dye.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    I need one ruby to make the last red dye needed to upgrade my pot. Anyone selling please advise.
    Found one in the newspaper.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    The hats after red dye. I didn't get anything after the Orange dye. Still on the green dye. My guess is a small prize after every other dye.
    2 lamps after the blue dye.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    There were some early questions-

1. You will need to be on at least level 30 to receive this event.
    2. It is IOS only
    Not true. Received on my mini farm that's level 17 or 18. Of course not doing there because I can't do honey until level 30 but then again why? 1 gold when fully upgraded every other day?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsHorror View Post
    But why do you need to be level 35 to buy honey? Wasn't like that before.
    Only if you expanded the hive. If not, you can still buy at lvl 30

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    Found one in the newspaper.
    That's good luck for you.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    I desperately need 5 iron... I have done 70+ deliveries but no shovels/ pick axes! really getting a bit frustrated... I used to get one kinda every 3-4 deliveries normally